Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic 23 Bowling Green 17

Featured Replies

Upset of the year so far, congrats Aces!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    The only teams to beat Bowling Green at BG in the last 11 years: Owensboro Catholic South Warren  St. X Boyle County Father Ryan (TN) Trinity   That’s pretty el

  • Subway5024
    Subway5024

    54-3 in the poll. Those three should get a free shirt or something!!  Lol

  • Subway5024
    Subway5024

    So everyone keeps talking about who BG was missing and game could have been this or that!!  Just for informational purposes, Catholic was without: Cam James- #1 starting receiver and starting fre

Congratulations OCath. 
Deserved to win!

Congrats to OC! RPI killer for BG and have to lick their wounds with St. X coming to town next Friday.

BG really missed Barber. I hope he's not hurt bad and gets back soon.

Huge upset at BG too.  I’m in disbelief, but without Barber they struggled to move ball.  Didn’t PT put 42 on Catholic?  BG beat Male so I know they aren’t this bad.  I hated the playing the clock all 4th quarter - that’s not BG ball - BG rips your throat out, not tries to stall.  They’ll make corrections but next week is going to be tough too.  I hope Barber is OK.

I will say after seeing them in the scrimmage last week against PT, I'm not surprised. I know both teams had several players missing, but I saw a lot from OC that I really liked. 

Only time will tell where each team stands, but as of tonight, a team 2A may have not given enough credit climbs back towards the top. 

Was a great game to watch. 

Congrats @Subway5024! I know you are fired up.

Word on the street is Barber has a dislocated elbow. Not good. 
 

The loss is concerning but it’s just that, a loss. Have to move on and very quickly. So many things that need to be done to garner some offense after Travey. 

2 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Woodford's to lose.

Or Atherton. 

3 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Woodford's to lose.

Did they return a lot or something?

Huge RPI boost for O Cath.  right out of the gate.

Just now, Devils Fan said:

Did they return a lot or something?

They received a bit of luck with transfers this offseason.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.