Chris Henry Chewed Out...

I would be furious to be a team mate who does obey the team rules and pulic laws....when he doesn't and is REWARDED for it.

Was Marvin's 1 game suspension a reward, or was it the 2 games the NFL suspended him? I have no idea what reward you are talking about. Maybe the multiple court dates? Fines? Being chewed out by a judge, called a cancer, blamed for contributing to some crazy girls' murder, being blasted by the media, blasted on BGP????? What reward are you refering to?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Marvin's 1 game suspension a reward, or was it the 2 games the NFL suspended him? I have no idea what reward you are talking about. Maybe the multiple court dates? Fines? Being chewed out by a judge, called a cancer, blamed for contributing to some crazy girls' murder, being blasted by the media, blasted on BGP????? What reward are you refering to?

He earned it all

Right, but RP claims he was rewarded. Did he get free dinner some where or something that I wasn't informed about? Free car wash?

No but most of the crap he has pulled would likely have lead to many more sanctions to say the least at work for us. His "reward" is the millions he makes despite his boneheaded activities. I can be certain that many employers would let go an employee for less than half of what he has done. He gets away with it because of who he is. Since there isn't much that can be done he deserves to be berated as harshly and as often as humanly possible until it sinks into is dense skull that he needs to grow up. Gentle pats saying "Oh no Chris, it's okay," have proven to be unsuccessful as he has shown no remorse for his actions. Otherwise they would have ceased.

No but most of the crap he has pulled would likely have lead to many more sanctions to say the least at work for us. His "reward" is the millions he makes despite his boneheaded activities. I can be certain that many employers would let go an employee for less than half of what he has done. He gets away with it because of who he is. Since there isn't much that can be done he deserves to be berated as harshly and as often as humanly possible until it sinks into is dense skull that he needs to grow up. Gentle pats saying "Oh no Chris, it's okay," have proven to be unsuccessful as he has shown no remorse for his actions. Otherwise they would have ceased.

I would have neither a job nor a CPA license.

Welcome to the NFL. It isn't who he is, it's what he can do. Nothing has happened in MONTHS. I'm not sure what he's been up to, but he's been staying out of trouble recently.

Welcome to the NFL. It isn't who he is, it's what he can do. Nothing has happened in MONTHS. I'm not sure what he's been up to, but he's been staying out of trouble recently.

He hasn't done anything in months, cool. When he goes a year without an incident then I'll smile about it.

If your going to call it how he sees it then he should have said " a young man with out the right guidance" not a Cancer...

Guidance, schmidance...... He leveled a gun at some guy after leaving a bar. He's a cancer to society.