Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/25/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, LC07 said:

I think Highlands forces Cooper to move the ball running in between the tackles. Without the extra hat in the box, Cooper moves the ball but can’t create explosives. Highlands does what Highlands does and wins a tight one. 21-17 Highlands

I can't see Highlands only scoring 21.  The run game is too explosive and has way too many big plays to only score 3 TD's in my opinion.  

  • Replies 212
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    I think most people agree that the RPI formula is flawed, and has been discussed on here before. With that said no matter what rating system is used, whoever is the number one team at the end of the r

  • Brennan_Bucher
    Brennan_Bucher

    Semi Finals Week! The Jags come to town to take on Highlands in a BIG time matchup! If you need a place to tune for a free broadcast, FT Film and Broadcast has you covered! Check out the link below. K

  • I think Cooper is a much different team than the first matchup and I think they will contain Benke and Giesler a little better than last time and get the upset victory. Highlands is a great team but l

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

I can't see Highlands only scoring 21.  The run game is too explosive and has way too many big plays to only score 3 TD's in my opinion.  

I think Cooper takes what’s given and runs the ball, putting together long efficient drives which will limit Highland’s touches. I see a lot of people saying this game is going to be a blowout and I just don’t see that happening unless Cooper has turnovers. 

I know CAKE will be served Enjoy! There probably will be Cake Pops, Chocolate, Vanilla, all dipped in Royal Blue Chocolate!! 
 

Enjoyed the C-A-K-E!! 

8 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Hey Frank, time check!

Got you covered friends

 

IMG_3528.gif

@JBauer24

On 11/22/2023 at 5:38 PM, FrankNicodemus said:

 

I hear you but I guess I’d feel that way if O’Hara had a nice game last week but only 105 yds passing give or take…. Did they have bus lag from a long ride??? Only caught the 4th qtr on 859sportsradio. 
 

Now if the Scott Co game was there last game, I would agree!

You realize Cooper took a knee three times at the half yard line with over a minute to go? Could have been  31-14. Southwestern was pretty good.

let's go Birds.

Good morning everyone, It’s Game Day Baby!!! Been fun watching all my favorite football movies to get all jacked up. Get your winter coats ready!

 

Awesome movie better book, but that opening scene is on of the best ever in a sports movie. Good luck to all tonight. It’ll be a packed house. Good luck parking.

The Birds should run the ball until Cooper proves they can stop them. Limit the possession’s that high scoring offense that Cooper has. 

I think the biggest factor for a comfortable game for the Birds is to win the turnover battle or just not lose the battle.  That is one of the Biggest if NOT the biggest factor how Cooper has won both of their last 2 games.  They were +4 against Southwestern (2 INTs/2 Fumble Recoveries) and +3 against Scott Co (2INTs and 1 Fumble Recovery).  Birds secure the ball be smart, we all good.  Put the ball on the ground or have errant passes, this could get interesting....

 

45 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

I think the biggest factor for a comfortable game for the Birds is to win the turnover battle or just not lose the battle.  That is one of the Biggest if NOT the biggest factor how Cooper has won both of their last 2 games.  They were +4 against Southwestern (2 INTs/2 Fumble Recoveries) and +3 against Scott Co (2INTs and 1 Fumble Recovery).  Birds secure the ball be smart, we all good.  Put the ball on the ground or have errant passes, this could get interesting....

 

Also I think the Birds need be extra conservative. No cute trick plays are needed. Keep Benke at QB. Don’t throw the ball with RBs or WRs. Just run the ball down their throats. And use the short passes to Class and Surrey. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.