Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/25/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

So when the team is really good people believe they’re going win more? Weird. 

Y'all think Highlands is bad, go over to the Ohio HS message board and look at the Massillon guys. LOL.

  • Replies 212
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    I think most people agree that the RPI formula is flawed, and has been discussed on here before. With that said no matter what rating system is used, whoever is the number one team at the end of the r

  • Brennan_Bucher
    Brennan_Bucher

    Semi Finals Week! The Jags come to town to take on Highlands in a BIG time matchup! If you need a place to tune for a free broadcast, FT Film and Broadcast has you covered! Check out the link below. K

  • I think Cooper is a much different team than the first matchup and I think they will contain Benke and Giesler a little better than last time and get the upset victory. Highlands is a great team but l

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, CoachMulvi said:

Y'all think Highlands is bad, go over to the Ohio HS message board and look at the Massillon guys. LOL.

The Highlands derangement syndrome that some adults have is worse than Highlands fans. I mean it’s Highlands thread, there will be highlands fans on there talking. The audacity. It’s from the cemetery of football dreams Highlands put in its wake for like 30 years. 

I find myself pacing my house constantly looking at my watch. I can’t wait for Friday!!!

Whose going to have more yards:

a) Giesler rushing 

b) Benke rushing

c) Benke passing

I’ll rank my prediction: I’m going A then C then B.

3 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Whose going to have more yards:

a) Giesler rushing 

b) Benke rushing

c) Benke passing

I’ll rank my prediction: I’m going A then C then B.

If I am Cooper I would go all in on stopping Benke running. So I think Cam will have a big day.  A. 
 

The biggest question is what is Highlands going to do to slow down Coopers pass game?

A) Apply more pressure 

B) Double WRs

C) No change 

Just now, El Diablo said:

If I am Cooper I would go all in on stopping Benke running. So I think Cam will have a big day.  A. 
 

The biggest question is what is Highlands going to do to slow down Coopers pass game?

A) Apply more pressure 

B) Double WRs

C) No change 

I would attempt to stop the Highlands running game period and force them to beat you throwing the ball. 

Current poll had Birds winning with 68%.

Reg season matchup finished with 75% going with the Birds…..

Why the dip? What has changed for the better for the Jags and what has gotten worse for the Birds?

I think the Birds are 5 Xs better then they were during the regular season…..Are the Jags 10Xs better???

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

If I am Cooper I would go all in on stopping Benke running. So I think Cam will have a big day.  A. 
 

The biggest question is what is Highlands going to do to slow down Coopers pass game?

A) Apply more pressure 

B) Double WRs

C) No change 

A mix of A & B.

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

If I am Cooper I would go all in on stopping Benke running. So I think Cam will have a big day.  A. 
 

The biggest question is what is Highlands going to do to slow down Coopers pass game?

A) Apply more pressure 

B) Double WRs

C) No change 

I’m going with D, have a safety roaming back there supporting your DBs…. In regular season there seemed like no one was back there for the big throw support.

1 minute ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Current poll had Birds winning with 68%.

Reg season matchup finished with 75% going with the Birds…..

Why the dip? What has changed for the better for the Jags and what has gotten worse for the Birds?

I think the Birds are 5 Xs better then they were during the regular season…..Are the Jags 10Xs better???

I think they are both better than round one and considering this is the semi-finals it means the Jags belong by default vs. during the season when none of us outside of the diehards were sure about the Jags. 

4 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Current poll had Birds winning with 68%.

Reg season matchup finished with 75% going with the Birds…..

Why the dip? What has changed for the better for the Jags and what has gotten worse for the Birds?

I think the Birds are 5 Xs better then they were during the regular season…..Are the Jags 10Xs better???

I don’t know man. Cougs are red hot. I think it’s going to go down to the wire. Plus they did whatever they wanted on offense last time. 

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think they are both better than round one and considering this is the semi-finals it means the Jags belong by default vs. during the season when none of us outside of the diehards were sure about the Jags. 

 

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I don’t know man. Cougs are red hot. I think it’s going to go down to the wire. Plus they did whatever they wanted on offense last time. 

I hear you but I guess I’d feel that way if O’Hara had a nice game last week but only 105 yds passing give or take…. Did they have bus lag from a long ride??? Only caught the 4th qtr on 859sportsradio. 
 

Now if the Scott Co game was there last game, I would agree!

23 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

 

I hear you but I guess I’d feel that way if O’Hara had a nice game last week but only 105 yds passing give or take…. Did they have bus lag from a long ride??? Only caught the 4th qtr on 859sportsradio. 
 

Now if the Scott Co game was there last game, I would agree!

Couple reasons for that, but it doesn't really matter. Jags won last week to earn the chance for redemption vs the Birds. Can't wait to watch it. 

4 minutes ago, CoachMulvi said:

Couple reasons for that, but it doesn't really matter. Jags won last week to earn the chance for redemption vs the Birds. Can't wait to watch it. 

If O’Hara has 105 yards passing Friday night I believe the highlands will win easily. 

33 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

 

I hear you but I guess I’d feel that way if O’Hara had a nice game last week but only 105 yds passing give or take…. Did they have bus lag from a long ride??? Only caught the 4th qtr on 859sportsradio. 
 

Now if the Scott Co game was there last game, I would agree!

Cooper’s running game has came to life after not doing to much the first half of the season and that first Highlands game. Sophomore running back Keagan Maher only had 3 run attempts in that last Highlands game. Since that game Maher has ran for over 800 yards over their last 7 games and one of the leaders in the state in touchdowns. He has also had real big games the last two weeks against Scott County and Southwestern. Maher has made teams pay if they give a light box to try to stop the passing game of Cooper. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.