Cooper at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Kenny Powers

Who wins?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2023 at 12:00 AM

35 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

What should the ‘birds do on defense to prevent Cooper from gauging yards through the air?

What should the Jags do on defense to stop Brody and Cam from running all over the place?

Well too late in the season for personnel changes. Or is it? 

I think Cooper can possibly stop one but not both. And stopping one creates other opportunities in the air. 

5 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Highlands lost to Pulaski Co, Nov 27, 2015 in Semi-Sate at Highlands 31-41, would be the last time for the Birds.....

Has Cooper EVER been in the Semi's???

Cooper has been in the state semi’s twice before this year. In 2012 they won their game and then lost a good game to Bowling Green in the state championship. Then in 2014 Cooper lost at Pulaski County in the semi-finals. 

(I guess I should have kept reading before replying. I see that you already had your question answered lol)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Cooper has been in the state semi’s twice before this year. In 2012 they won their game and then lost a good game to Bowling Green in the state championship. Then in 2014 Cooper lost at Pulaski County in the semi-finals. 

(I guess I should have kept reading before replying. I see that you already had your question answered lol)

The 2012 was very good.  The 2014 team is foggy in my memory.

On 11/20/2023 at 1:03 PM, FrankNicodemus said:

Just received via email the reinforcement message regarding the Do's and Don'ts regarding noise makers, signage, balloons and music.

It also states the great message the Coach sent to the players and parents this weekend, "It is our obligation to be a positive role model for our kids, and we will represent our city, school and team in the right manner.  This week will be a great environment for football with a chance to play for a state title on the line. Let's make sure there aren't any issues that would take away from the experience!"  

I couldn't have said it better myself Coach!

Let's go Birds!  Pack the house!

It's only Monday and I am jacked up ready to roll!  Fire up the bus!  

I heard it was really bad and some Highlands parents are out of control at games. 

Listen up Fort Thomas powers that be, the next time it happens, kick them out.

• Like 2

I heard about the email that was sent out as well. Have no clue what happened last week (besides the air horns) but at least the energy is back. As long as it’s all in clean fun let it be. It makes the environment that much more exciting. Big decision is to walk five miles one way or get dropped off Friday night. It’ll be a packed house from what I’m hearing. Good luck to both teams.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I heard it was really bad and some Highlands parents are out of control at games. 

I go to most games and it’s pretty normal stuff. Never seen anything close to actual fighting or throwing things on the field level stuff ever. Might be some yelling at the refs for bad calls, but find me one stadium that doesn’t have that. Be weary about what you “hear”. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I go to most games and it’s pretty normal stuff. Never seen anything close to actual fighting or throwing things on the field level stuff ever. Might be some yelling at the refs for bad calls, but find me one stadium that doesn’t have that. Be weary about what you “hear”. 

I am very confident in this source. 

26 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am very confident in this source. 

Ok. I’d love to know what happened. It was probably just one goofball. Like I said 99.9% of Highlands fans are harmless and just rooting for the home team. In 40 years I’ve never seen Highlands parents doing anything too bad. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Cannot like this post enough.  Some of the antics I witnessed in the stands last week were absolutely embarrassing.  

Wow, that's a shocker! OMG in the Big FT?? Hilarious.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Your source was wrong. Nothing happened other than a fan blowing a horn. Not a compressed air horn, but a horn blown with your mouth…….ooooohhhh big conspiracy here Ru!!!!! This all a bunch of silliness about nothing. Move on!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Weasbird91 said:

Your source was wrong. Nothing happened other than a fan blowing a horn. Not a compressed air horn, but a horn blown with your mouth…….ooooohhhh big conspiracy here Ru!!!!! This all a bunch of silliness about nothing. Move on!

I want to talk about the game!

Anyone think Highlands is underestimating Cooper? 

• theguru changed the title to Cooper at Highlands Predictions/Updates
  • theguru locked this topic