Elliott Co. at Raceland All A 16th Region

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that the Carter County Station carries Elliott when possible. Since Sandy Hook has no radio station, it isn't often that the elderly of the county can hear the play by play.

"Thanks GORADIO for being involved!"

You are quite welcome. We consider ourselves Elliott Co's radio station. If the Lions win the All A Region, we plan on carrying them in the All-A State as well.

In 2 different stints at the helm of the Lions, he is in his 26th year, I believe I am right about that. I interviewed Rick earlier this month and I am pretty sure that is what he said.

I don't always agree with his coaching philosophy, but I respect anyone that has been around the game that long.

I think this is gonna be a good game. I think if the Rams throw together another game close to what they played against Rose Hill the Lions will be in for a long night. The Rams won the first one and may be in the heads of Elliott Co. I hope they come in focused and ready to play. I truly think Coach J will have the young men ready to take on anyone Saturday night.

I make no predictions on Raceland's games so I think that it should be a good game. Austydak stated that with the earlier Raceland win vs. Elliot that it may have gotten in the Lions heads a little. The fact that Raceland won an earlier matchup is what worries me about them. I am sure they (Elliot) will come in ready to play with trip to the all A state Tourney on the line as will the Ramblers. GO RAMS!!!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I think this is gonna be a good game. I think if the Rams throw together another game close to what they played against Rose Hill the Lions will be in for a long night. The Rams won the first one and may be in the heads of Elliott Co. I hope they come in focused and ready to play. I truly think Coach J will have the young men ready to take on anyone Saturday night.

If Elliot plays at their full potential they can beat anyone in the region, therefore I will take the Lions for a WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :fire: :D :jump: