Conner 4 Boone County 1

kyag

Conner gets the coveted district win verses Boone County. It took a little bit but Conner gets goals in the first half from Noble and Alig. Late in the first half Boone gets a goal from Pajazetovic to cut the margin to 1 goal going into half time. 

Second half saw Alig getting n the box and drawing the foul and Brayden Thornton gets the goal on the PK. A little later Alig and Walker make some nice connections and Walker scores the 4th goal. 

I had predetermined that a 5-0 win would be nice for the Cougars, but I’ll take the 4-1 win and hope the win steak continues on Tuesday as the Cougars make the trip to Latonia to play Holy Cross and then have another district battle at home verses Ryle on Thursday(hint, this will be a game to watch next week). 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kyag said:

Conner gets the coveted district win verses Boone County. It took a little bit but Conner gets goals in the first half from Noble and Alig. Late in the first half Boone gets a goal from Pajazetovic to cut the margin to 1 goal going into half time. 

Second half saw Alig getting n the box and drawing the foul and Brayden Thornton gets the goal on the PK. A little later Alig and Walker make some nice connections and Walker scores the 4th goal. 

I had predetermined that a 5-0 win would be nice for the Cougars, but I’ll take the 4-1 win and hope the win steak continues on Tuesday as the Cougars make the trip to Latonia to play Holy Cross and then have another district battle at home verses Ryle on Thursday(hint, this will be a game to watch next week). 

Good to see some familiar names on the scoring sheet.   

• Like 1