Ohio State

RockPride

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, many think they at least would've put on a better show. :fire:

But since they didn't play you will never get your true answer. When they play for a National Title maybe they can make that statement until then, it's all just speculation.

Sure is....though there can be no speculation that OSU was highly overrated, and was CLEARLY outclassed in their second tough game of the season.

No need to scream as I can hear very well!!:sssh:

Outplayed yes, outclassed no. Overrated by you but not overrated by most in the nation who really matter. They played horrible in their final game of the season but they were not as bad as you would have one to believe.

No need to scream as I can hear very well!!:sssh:

Outplayed yes, outclassed no. Overrated by you but not overrated by most in the nation who really matter. They played horrible in their final game of the season but they were not as bad as you would have one to believe.

Or not as bad as some wanted them to be! A team doesn't go 12-1 by being a bad team. I believe that all other teams finished up in the previous week. :sssh: :D .The Buckeyes although they lost were in the NC game and only OSU and Florida can boast of playing for the title. For this season - all others were just wannabe's. ;)

Or not as bad as some wanted them to be! A team doesn't go 12-1 by being a bad team. I believe that all other teams finished up in the previous week. :sssh: :D .The Buckeyes although they lost were in the NC game and only OSU and Florida can boast of playing for the title. For this season - all others were just wannabe's. ;)

Well said Oldrambler. Most of the negative post are made only because of a dislike for the program. There is no structure in what they boast and everyone knows the reason behind it.

Sure is....though there can be no speculation that OSU was highly overrated, and was CLEARLY outclassed in their second tough game of the season.

To say that they were outclassed can't be said. Jim Tressel is the classiest coach in the country and his players showed that this year. Now your making stuff up, most UofL fans think that they are the only school in the country and trash anyone else who doesn't think so.