Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego State vs. UConn Predictions/Updates (NCAA Championship)

San Diego State vs. UConn 7 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Championship Who wins?

    • San Diego State
      0%
      0
    • UConn
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/04/2023 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hope this is a good game, but not sure the way that UConn is playing right now, however stranger things have happened.

With the way this tournament has been, I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see San Diego State win, I do think UConn does without much trouble, if any. My pick is UConn, but as already said, stranger things have happened.

UConn in a walk. They have been a flat out machine. Never too high or too low, they just keep coming with a strong game on both ends and just wear teams out.

It would take San Diego State shooting the lights out and UConn going cold for this to even be a game, in my opinion. 

UConn by a dozen.

9:20 tip is ridiculous. 

Move the Final Four to Thursday and the title game to Saturday night. 

17 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

9:20 tip is ridiculous. 

Move the Final Four to Thursday and the title game to Saturday night. 

Start time is a little stupid.  I tend not to watch unless I have a dog in the fight.  I no longer think that tomorrow is the big attraction to March Madness so it doesn't really matter when it starts.   The big day for this tourney os that first Thursday and Friday, when it's basketball for basically 14 straight hours.

12 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

9:20 tip is ridiculous. 

Move the Final Four to Thursday and the title game to Saturday night. 

Generally your most watched nights of television are Sunday and Mondays. Least popular times for viewership are Friday and Saturday.

I am torn on if I want to watch this game or not. Don't think I'm going to bet it and don't really care who wins. Guess I'm pulling for San Diego State.

What has impressed me the most about U Conn is their depth and how Hurley has gotten them all to buy in to his rotation and playing time.  If/when Cal retires I think Hurley should at least be contacted. 

I think U Conn wins, but I don't SDSU goes away easy.

  • Author

San Diego State leads 10-8 at the the first of many media timeouts.

  • Author

36-24 U Conn at the half. Overall SDSU is lucky to only be down 12 they went over 11 minutes in the half without scoring a FG. 

Aztecs need to keep letting it fly. They need to find a guy who can catch fire. They went through a spell where a lot of their offense was on breakdown one on one and it didn't work. They'll need motion to create. 

 

UConn, man they're not a machine. They're the freaking Terminator!

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.