Rose Hill at Lewis

RH by as many as they want....How is the Spindoc??????LOL---Good luck Royals!!!!!!!!

I'm peachy, thanks for asking, won't be making a trip to Lewis County. Swore that place off when Meade Paper Co. sold a particular hunting parcel I'm fond of. Some of my dearest friends are from Lewis. With that said, I'd guess, barring some of the same officiating that caused Lewis' demise against Deming, the Royals will win by 12. Good Luck to Coach Fraley and the boys!

I'm peachy, thanks for asking, won't be making a trip to Lewis County. Swore that place off when Meade Paper Co. sold a particular hunting parcel I'm fond of. Some of my dearest friends are from Lewis. With that said, I'd guess, barring some of the same officiating that caused Lewis' demise against Deming, the Royals will win by 12. Good Luck to Coach Fraley and the boys!

You just had quality guide service in Lewis County.

You just had quality guide service in Lewis County.

Yes I did, the world's finest in my opinion. My guide and I used to hunt at a local lake as well until they posted most of it due to a golf course. Swore it off too! With regards to Lewis, one of my most memorable days afield was at the blessed Lewis Co. retreat with that guide. Sore ribs and all.;)

Yes I did, the world's finest in my opinion. My guide and I used to hunt at a local lake as well until they posted most of it due to a golf course. Swore it off too! With regards to Lewis, one of my most memorable days afield was at the blessed Lewis Co. retreat with that guide. Sore ribs and all.;)

I heard about a guy that shot a "yolk" in Lewis County from 75 yds away with a shotgun. Good memories, thank you Lord. As for the game Lewis beat Raceland and I think they have a quality coach in Hampton. Probably not enough firepower however to slow the Royals. I would guess the Hill by 15.