Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenwood 35 South Warren 21

Featured Replies

Big time win for the Gators. Lofton is a stud!!!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • South Warren will go on the road in the first round for the first time since their first season in 2011, so just second time ever. This also likely puts them on a collision course with Bowling Gr

  • Correct me if I’m wrong, but this likely earns Greenwood a date with Owensboro in round 2. Seems like there are no winners with the seeding.

  • Correct.  But Greenwood will take their shot at a team that they're 0-11 against vs. the one they're 0-34 against (they're both bad ha).

From what I watched South was the better team but turnovers hurt them bad in the second half. Greenwoods offense wasn’t consistent moving the ball like SW, they just got the lucky breaks they needed. I would rather play GW than SW in playoffs.

39 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

From what I watched South was the better team but turnovers hurt them bad in the second half. Greenwoods offense wasn’t consistent moving the ball like SW, they just got the lucky breaks they needed. I would rather play GW than SW in playoffs.

Ha, a pretty significant understatement!

7 hours ago, Devils Fan said:

From what I watched South was the better team but turnovers hurt them bad in the second half. Greenwoods offense wasn’t consistent moving the ball like SW, they just got the lucky breaks they needed. I would rather play GW than SW in playoffs.

They did get some lucky breaks, especially with penalties. But, they also forced some big turnovers and had a huge, huge defensive stand inside the 10 up 1 score. Great win for the Gators. 

Just saw this score... that's a tough loss for South Warren. Are they now in 3rd place in the district?

I'm shocked and have to give credit to Greenwood - congrats!  Biggest win in history?  They should play O on the road round 2.  Greenwood showed they can make some noise and are top 10.  Congrats!

Lofton Howard was the best player on the field. First time I've got to see him and he's a stud. 

7 minutes ago, Brown said:

I'm shocked and have to give credit to Greenwood - congrats!  Biggest win in history?  They should play O on the road round 2.  Greenwood showed they can make some noise and are top 10.  Congrats!

Greenwood beat South Warren in 2016. South Warren was the #1 team in 4A. This one will rank up there for the Gators.
Maybe Warren County schools will start an indoor facility for the Gators now. 

William Howard has done a tremendous job at Greenwood since he took over.  They are extremely physical and play sound defense.  Teams like them are not who you want to play in the playoffs when the weather gets cold.  

10 hours ago, Devils Fan said:

From what I watched South was the better team but turnovers hurt them bad in the second half. Greenwoods offense wasn’t consistent moving the ball like SW, they just got the lucky breaks they needed. I would rather play GW than SW in playoffs.

This is a very true statement. I am going to be interested to see how the early rounds of the playoffs shake out. 

26 minutes ago, Killowatt59 said:

This is a very true statement. I am going to be interested to see how the early rounds of the playoffs shake out. 

If I’m not mistaken, I believe Owensboro get Greenwood and BG gets SW in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

If I’m not mistaken, I believe Owensboro get Greenwood and BG gets SW in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Who will be the first round opponents?

If it cross district play wouldn’t it be O vs Christian and BG vs Ohio County? I’m not 100% positive. I’m sure somebody will elaborate better.

18 minutes ago, Killowatt59 said:

Who will be the first round opponents?

Looks like it will be South Warren at Graves County and Grayson County at Greenwood. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.