Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenwood 35 South Warren 21

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, bernies said:

Greenwood beat South Warren in 2016. South Warren was the #1 team in 4A. This one will rank up there for the Gators.
Maybe Warren County schools will start an indoor facility for the Gators now. 

They are actually starting renovations as soon as the season is over. New turf, indoor, etc. 

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • South Warren will go on the road in the first round for the first time since their first season in 2011, so just second time ever. This also likely puts them on a collision course with Bowling Gr

  • Correct me if I’m wrong, but this likely earns Greenwood a date with Owensboro in round 2. Seems like there are no winners with the seeding.

  • Correct.  But Greenwood will take their shot at a team that they're 0-11 against vs. the one they're 0-34 against (they're both bad ha).

13 hours ago, Devils Fan said:

From what I watched South was the better team but turnovers hurt them bad in the second half. Greenwoods offense wasn’t consistent moving the ball like SW, they just got the lucky breaks they needed. I would rather play GW than SW in playoffs.

I started watching this game at 21-20 South in the mid/end of the third quarter.  And I wouldn't say South was the better team, I would say it was even at best.  South was outscored 15-0 from this point on.  Turnovers yes, but that's on South.  Plus that last INT was a ball that never should have been thrown.  

I suspect South has injuries.  Conyers played some D, but I didn't see him take one offensive snap and it showed.

Greenwood was not spectacular, but they knew what they had to do and that was bend but don't break and keep giving the ball to Lofton and that was the difference.

Outside of potential injuries, this was not a fluke win for Greenwood.  Congratulations Gators!!!

28 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

I started watching this game at 21-20 South in the mid/end of the third quarter.  And I wouldn't say South was the better team, I would say it was even at best.  South was outscored 15-0 from this point on.  Turnovers yes, but that's on South.  Plus that last INT was a ball that never should have been thrown.  

I suspect South has injuries.  Conyers played some D, but I didn't see him take one offensive snap and it showed.

Greenwood was not spectacular, but they knew what they had to do and that was bend but don't break and keep giving the ball to Lofton and that was the difference.

Outside of potential injuries, this was not a fluke win for Greenwood.  Congratulations Gators!!!

I've heard someone wearing a cape caused all those turnovers single-handedly just by looking. And I don't see how ANY team could be even or better with someone like that on the roster. 

According to the KHSAA page, Greenwood reported gaining (roughly) 250 rushing yards and 150 yards.

South hasn't given up that many rushing yards since their only defeat in 2021 against a much better Hendersonville, TN team last season than they faced this season.

6 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Troll Level 100. Love it.

 

I remember one year Paducah Tilghman went 4-6 in the regular season and ended up winning state ??‍♂️

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.