Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      31%
    • Mayfield
      68%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will there be a video stream of this game?

  • Replies 233
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    There's truth in them words. Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game. Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Honestly, the most hype I've seen about Tilghman is not from Tilghman fans. I've seen a lot of people that don't like them try to put a lot of pressure on them just to jump in with the " I told you so

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

Will there be a video stream of this game?

I believe YouTube. “Red Helmet Video”

2 minutes ago, Mr. Neutral said:

I believe YouTube. “Red Helmet Video”

Thanks, that is where we all watched the Cards play Hoptown. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Neutral said:

I believe YouTube. “Red Helmet Video”

Do they have On Demand Games available?  I mean older games stored there for Mayfield?

4 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Do they have On Demand Games available?  I mean older games stored there for Mayfield?

I don’t think so. I believe it was created a few weeks ago. There are some games from last year on the fb page.

43 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Do they have On Demand Games available?  I mean older games stored there for Mayfield?

You want to go to the red Helmet Video facebook page as we will be broadcasting on Facebook Live. All the games we have done are available on that page.

1 hour ago, Purple88 said:

Do they have On Demand Games available?  I mean older games stored there for Mayfield?

As of now you can watch the Graves/Mayfield game from Aug 19th on their Facebook page. It’s also under “Red Helmet Video”

I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would be for the greater good of high school football if Paducah Tilghman ends the streak this week. It would light a fire under this rivalry that's been extinguished for far too long. This game belongs on the mantle next to T/X and Highlands/CovCath as games that transcend regional coverage and interest. Only a Tornado win can do that.

The perception of Tilghman is that they'll inevitably implode with self inflicted mistakes while Mayfield plays with superior discipline and keeps a clean sheet. PT has to subvert those expectations on Friday. That's what I hope for, anyway.

As we speak, there is a voice in my head calling me every name in the book for picking Tilghman.

"You're picking against Mayfield at War Memorial in a series they've owned for 17 years?.... You have to be the dumbest (insert any number of words that won't pass the BGP word filter) I've ever met."

17 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would be for the greater good of high school football if Paducah Tilghman ends the streak this week. It would light a fire under this rivalry that's been extinguished for far too long. This game belongs on the mantle next to T/X and Highlands/CovCath as games that transcend regional coverage and interest. Only a Tornado win can do that.

The perception of Tilghman is that they'll inevitably implode with self inflicted mistakes while Mayfield plays with superior discipline and keeps a clean sheet. PT has to subvert those expectations on Friday. That's what I hope for, anyway.

There's truth in them words.

Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game.

Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

PT needs to show that they can win a big game and they are the favorites in 3A.

All I can say is GO BIG RED!  PT will tell us alot about ourself.  I said preseason we are back and said we might be the favorite to win AA.  This game should go along way in telling us if I was right or my bias blinded my judgement. On the flipside, this game will answer alot of questions about where PT is too.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

All I can say is GO BIG RED!  PT will tell us alot about ourself.  I said preseason we are back and said we might be the favorite to win AA.  This game should go along way in telling us if I was right or my bias blinded my judgement. On the flipside, this game will answer alot of questions about where PT is too.

I would be thrilled to get to cheer on both teams in Lexington. That possibility is certainly there. 

This is going to be a backyard brawl. Two strong teams going at it. The crowd is going to be electric. PT has a team that can stop the streak. Mayfield has a team that can keep the streak going.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.