Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      31%
    • Mayfield
      68%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

It was but it was also a serious coaching blunder by the Mayfield staff to not at least get a FG.

True. Kinda cancels out the PT coaching blunder by throwing when they should have taken a sure lead into half. I don't blame Mayfield for going for it. I haven't seen them stopped there very often. 

  • Replies 233
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    There's truth in them words. Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game. Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Honestly, the most hype I've seen about Tilghman is not from Tilghman fans. I've seen a lot of people that don't like them try to put a lot of pressure on them just to jump in with the " I told you so

Posted Images

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

True. Kinda cancels out the PT coaching blunder by throwing when they should have taken a sure lead into half. I don't blame Mayfield for going for it. I haven't seen them stopped there very often. 

They should have thrown a pass on 3rd down.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

It was but it was also a serious coaching blunder by the Mayfield staff to not at least get a FG.

Mayfield needed to pass on that last play.  Incomplete pass would have stopped the clock.

Mayfield had momentum early, but PT hung in there and has kept it most of the first half.  Mayfield offense hasn’t been very productive, and their defense has had to play a ton of snaps and looks gassed and it’s only halftime.  Right now this is PT’s game.

1 minute ago, BadaBing said:

Mayfield needed to pass on that last play.  Incomplete pass would have stopped the clock.

Mayfield had momentum early, but PT hung in there and has kept it most of the first half.  Mayfield offense hasn’t been very productive, and their defense has had to play a ton of snaps and looks gassed and it’s only halftime.  Right now this is PT’s game.

We are in lockstep. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, BadaBing said:

Mayfield needed to pass on that last play.  Incomplete pass would have stopped the clock.

Mayfield had momentum early, but PT hung in there and has kept it most of the first half.  Mayfield offense hasn’t been very productive, and their defense has had to play a ton of snaps and looks gassed and it’s only halftime.  Right now this is PT’s game.

PT does look to be wearing the smaller Mayfield defense down some. I'm not in the slightest bit comfortable though. I've seen Coach Morris make the best halftime adjustments I've ever seen. 

 

To add to their troubles the Cards lost LB Rodgers, 2 way tackle Wiggins and Kemp in first half. Without those it’s gonna be uphill   But I I’m not honing to  write them off yet

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

To add to their troubles the Cards lost LB Rodgers, 2 way tackle Wiggins and Kemp in first half. Without those it’s gonna be uphill   But I I’m not honing to  write them off yet

Praying for a speedy recovery. I hate to see any kid hurt, especially in these type games. It broke my heart when my son used to be in those situations. 

  • Author

Personal foul against PT after an obvious hold not called against Mayfield. 

Red Helmet Video just gave BluegrassPreps.com a shoutout on the broadcast.  Thanks guys, you are doing a fantastic job.  I feel like I am at the game with a couple of Mayfield fans and it is great.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.