Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, theguru said:

It was but it was also a serious coaching blunder by the Mayfield staff to not at least get a FG.

True. Kinda cancels out the PT coaching blunder by throwing when they should have taken a sure lead into half. I don't blame Mayfield for going for it. I haven't seen them stopped there very often. 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

True. Kinda cancels out the PT coaching blunder by throwing when they should have taken a sure lead into half. I don't blame Mayfield for going for it. I haven't seen them stopped there very often. 

They should have thrown a pass on 3rd down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

It was but it was also a serious coaching blunder by the Mayfield staff to not at least get a FG.

Mayfield needed to pass on that last play.  Incomplete pass would have stopped the clock.

Mayfield had momentum early, but PT hung in there and has kept it most of the first half.  Mayfield offense hasn’t been very productive, and their defense has had to play a ton of snaps and looks gassed and it’s only halftime.  Right now this is PT’s game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BadaBing said:

Mayfield needed to pass on that last play.  Incomplete pass would have stopped the clock.

Mayfield had momentum early, but PT hung in there and has kept it most of the first half.  Mayfield offense hasn’t been very productive, and their defense has had to play a ton of snaps and looks gassed and it’s only halftime.  Right now this is PT’s game.

We are in lockstep. 

2 minutes ago, BadaBing said:

PT does look to be wearing the smaller Mayfield defense down some. I'm not in the slightest bit comfortable though. I've seen Coach Morris make the best halftime adjustments I've ever seen. 

2 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

To add to their troubles the Cards lost LB Rodgers, 2 way tackle Wiggins and Kemp in first half. Without those it’s gonna be uphill   But I I’m not honing to  write them off yet

Praying for a speedy recovery. I hate to see any kid hurt, especially in these type games. It broke my heart when my son used to be in those situations.