Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      31%
    • Mayfield
      68%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 233
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    There's truth in them words. Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game. Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Honestly, the most hype I've seen about Tilghman is not from Tilghman fans. I've seen a lot of people that don't like them try to put a lot of pressure on them just to jump in with the " I told you so

Posted Images

I believe mayfield wins. On one side, if you look at the Graves game and the 7-7 halftime score it’s like well no way they will have a chance with how Mayfield beat Graves. But then again Paducah has been super confident about this game and their chances this year and that has somewhat worried me. Not to mention Paducah JV, 8th, and 7th all beat Mayfield this week lol. This might actually be the year. Hopefully Saturday I’ll wake up and be able to tell myself “You worry too much’”

Mayfield 28-21

2 minutes ago, WarMemorialVet said:

I believe mayfield wins. On one side, if you look at the Graves game and the 7-7 halftime score it’s like well no way they will have a chance with how Mayfield beat Graves. But then again Paducah has been super confident about this game and their chances this year and that has somewhat worried me. Not to mention Paducah JV, 8th, and 7th all beat Mayfield this week lol. This might actually be the year. Hopefully Saturday I’ll wake up and be able to tell myself “You worry too much’”

Mayfield 28-21

Welcome to BGP @WarMemorialVet!

5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

The poll is currently 37 votes to 18 in Mayfield's favor.

Sounds like everyone is taking the same stance I am. Until PT shows they can beat the Cardinals everyone will be picking Mayfield in this rivalry. Kind of the same thing I did for a long time with Cov Cath over Beechwood. I still picked CCH to win till The Tigers proved they can get over that hurdle and that was only 6 years. This hurdle is much taller (16 years straight).

2 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

Sounds like everyone is taking the same stance I am. Until PT shows they can beat the Cardinals everyone will be picking Mayfield in this rivalry. Kind of the same thing I did for a long time with Cov Cath over Beechwood. I still picked CCH to win till The Tigers proved they can get over that hurdle and that was only 6 years. This hurdle is much taller (16 years straight).

Looks like you and I are watching this battle from the same hill, BWTigers. I agree.

For the sake of the rivalry and the sake of Kentucky high school football, I want to see Paducah pull off the win here.

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Looks like you and I are watching this battle from the same hill, BWTigers. I agree.

For the sake of the rivalry and the sake of Kentucky high school football, I want to see Paducah pull off the win here.

Agree 100%!! I respect Mayfield as much as any school in Ky but Go Blue Tornados!!!! Get this monkey off your back.

  • Author

Heck of a crowd here already. Tilghman is wearing the chrome helmets they brought out during the playoffs last season. 

  • Author

PT drops a 1st down pass on the 1st possession. Punt time.

  • Author

29 yd rush td Mayfield. 

Mayfield 7 Tilghman 0

9:05 1st qtr.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.