Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

I believe mayfield wins. On one side, if you look at the Graves game and the 7-7 halftime score it’s like well no way they will have a chance with how Mayfield beat Graves. But then again Paducah has been super confident about this game and their chances this year and that has somewhat worried me. Not to mention Paducah JV, 8th, and 7th all beat Mayfield this week lol. This might actually be the year. Hopefully Saturday I’ll wake up and be able to tell myself “You worry too much’”

Mayfield 28-21

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WarMemorialVet said:

I believe mayfield wins. On one side, if you look at the Graves game and the 7-7 halftime score it’s like well no way they will have a chance with how Mayfield beat Graves. But then again Paducah has been super confident about this game and their chances this year and that has somewhat worried me. Not to mention Paducah JV, 8th, and 7th all beat Mayfield this week lol. This might actually be the year. Hopefully Saturday I’ll wake up and be able to tell myself “You worry too much’”

Mayfield 28-21

Welcome to BGP @WarMemorialVet!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

The poll is currently 37 votes to 18 in Mayfield's favor.

Sounds like everyone is taking the same stance I am. Until PT shows they can beat the Cardinals everyone will be picking Mayfield in this rivalry. Kind of the same thing I did for a long time with Cov Cath over Beechwood. I still picked CCH to win till The Tigers proved they can get over that hurdle and that was only 6 years. This hurdle is much taller (16 years straight).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

Sounds like everyone is taking the same stance I am. Until PT shows they can beat the Cardinals everyone will be picking Mayfield in this rivalry. Kind of the same thing I did for a long time with Cov Cath over Beechwood. I still picked CCH to win till The Tigers proved they can get over that hurdle and that was only 6 years. This hurdle is much taller (16 years straight).

Looks like you and I are watching this battle from the same hill, BWTigers. I agree.

For the sake of the rivalry and the sake of Kentucky high school football, I want to see Paducah pull off the win here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Looks like you and I are watching this battle from the same hill, BWTigers. I agree.

For the sake of the rivalry and the sake of Kentucky high school football, I want to see Paducah pull off the win here.

Agree 100%!! I respect Mayfield as much as any school in Ky but Go Blue Tornados!!!! Get this monkey off your back.

• Like 2