Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      31%
    • Mayfield
      68%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Incredible catch by PT. Another flag bringing it back. I'm not seeing what they are calling. 

  • Replies 233
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    There's truth in them words. Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game. Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Honestly, the most hype I've seen about Tilghman is not from Tilghman fans. I've seen a lot of people that don't like them try to put a lot of pressure on them just to jump in with the " I told you so

Posted Images

  • Author

PT to punt again after 2 1st downs called back. I knew when I saw the crew that Big Blue was in trouble. 

  • Author

Mayfield fumble after the catch. PT recovers. 

They are saying he was down. 4th and 3. 

  • Author

PT 4th and 5 from their own 36. Offense is out. 

Timeout 

3:27 1st qtr. 

  • Author

Mayfield to punt. PT looks like for the 1st time in 20 years, they can cover a pass to the flat that Mayfield loves. We'll see if they can keep it up. 

PT takes it at their own 24. 

  • Author

PT had 3 1st downs called back by penalty in the 1st qtr. 

  • Author

Big run by PT. Penalty on Mayfield. 

1st down to the Mayfield 9. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

Max Rodgers out

Hope he's good. He's a really good player. 

  • Author

3rd and goal from the 4. 

Pass Interference against Mayfield. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.