Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      31%
    • Mayfield
      68%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

4th down. Ball on the PT 19. Mayfield drills the 36 yd fg. 

PT 14 Mayfield 13

7:54 3rd qtr. 

  • Replies 233
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    There's truth in them words. Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game. Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Honestly, the most hype I've seen about Tilghman is not from Tilghman fans. I've seen a lot of people that don't like them try to put a lot of pressure on them just to jump in with the " I told you so

Posted Images

  • Author

Another personal foul! My goodness! 

After the play went out of bounds. 

Against PT. 

  • Author

PT to punt. Mayfield should get decent field position. 

  • Author

Mayfield takes over at their own 29. 

5:59 3rd qtr. 

  • Author

No way. They gave it to him. Looked short from where I'm at. 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

Offense it set. 

PT big stop!

That was really close.  We need a replay to determine forward progress. 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

No way. They gave it to him. Looked short from where I'm at. 

Up, down, up, down...

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

That was really close.  We need a replay to determine forward progress. 

It was definitely close. I had my eye on the line of scrimmage from the snap. I don't think he made it. 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

It was definitely close. I had my eye on the line of scrimmage from the snap. I don't think he made it. 

The initial reaction I saw from the officials was that he got it.  Either way, it was right on the line.

The announcers were talking about credit cards (thin I suppose) and one inch. LOL.

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

Another personal foul against PT. 

They have to be better.

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

The initial reaction I saw from the officials was that he got it.  Either way, it was right on the line.

The announcers were talking about credit cards (thin I suppose) and one inch. LOL.

I think I may have heard about a game like that. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.