Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      31%
    • Mayfield
      68%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mayfield fans please denounce the cooking your are getting 

  • Replies 233
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    There's truth in them words. Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game. Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Honestly, the most hype I've seen about Tilghman is not from Tilghman fans. I've seen a lot of people that don't like them try to put a lot of pressure on them just to jump in with the " I told you so

Posted Images

Now, if Tilghman can drive it down the field and score I think it is over.

Let's see what the Blue Tornado has. 

1 minute ago, Brown said:

Mayfield fans please denounce the cooking your are getting 

Animatemeapp Patrick Star GIF - Animatemeapp Animateme Patrick Star GIFs

Mayfield needs to provide names of these refs and why they have such ties to this scho9oll

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Did you yell at the computer on that one?

 

No, but I took a drink of Pepsi and bourbon, rolled my eyes, and gasped in disgust. 

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

#12 for Tilghman is a big target at WR

Shemari Thomas. Sophmore WR

1 minute ago, Brown said:

Mayfield needs to provide names of these refs and why they have such ties to this scho9oll

Andy Bernard The Office GIF - Andy Bernard The Office I Want Names GIFs

Wow…just wow.  You can’t make this bull up.  Mayfield should feel really proud to have this cooking served up.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Brown said:

Mayfield needs to provide names of these refs and why they have such ties to this scho9oll

A couple in particular have had it out for PT for years. I sighed when I saw them when I came in. 

Just now, Brown said:

Wow…just wow.  You can’t make this bull up.  Mayfield should feel really proud to have this cooking served up.

Awesome Animals Buffalos GIF - Awesome Animals Buffalos GIFs

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

No, but I took a drink of Pepsi and bourbon, rolled my eyes, and gasped in disgust. 

What brand of bourbon?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.