Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      31%
    • Mayfield
      68%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

 

The ones that they control, I definitely agree. 

  • Replies 233
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    There's truth in them words. Let the best team win, I hope Mayfield is that team. I believe this is a statement game. Mayfield needs too show 2A that they are back and will be a force.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I hold the Mayfield program in the highest esteem and pull for them to win ninety-nine times out of a hundred. This week is that rare one time out of a hundred I'm pulling for the opposition. It would

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Honestly, the most hype I've seen about Tilghman is not from Tilghman fans. I've seen a lot of people that don't like them try to put a lot of pressure on them just to jump in with the " I told you so

Posted Images

  • Author

Ref across the end zone bails Mayfield out. The ref right next to it didn't call it. P.I. 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

Ref across the end zone bails Mayfield out. The ref right next to it didn't call it. P.I. 

I agree, bad optics.

It didn't look like interference to me unless a high school player has to be looking back and making a play on the ball.  I don't know the rule.

  • Author

35 yd fg missed by Mayfield. This PT defense has been outstanding. 

 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

35 yd fg missed by Mayfield. This PT defense has been outstanding. 

 

I need to get some popcorn (okay, a bourbon and Pepsi) and enjoy the 4th quarter.  This is what it is all about. 

R U at Mayfield?  If so. - you need to win by 21 to win at all.

  • Author
Just now, Brown said:

R U at Mayfield?  If so. - you need to win by 21 to win at all.

Has always been true. 

1433 people watching this broadcast, wow!

Just now, Brown said:

R U at Mayfield?  If so. - you need to win by 21 to win at all.

PT dodged the bullet for sure. 

1 minute ago, TilghmanPride said:

Has always been true. 

yep.

Never seen so many penalties against one team. PT needs to stop the obvious ones and maybe they might get a call on the close ones.

  • Author

Good field position for Mayfield after the punt. PT 46.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.