Who is your school's best Coach of all time?

Tommy McKenzie - Johnson Central (Still only 35 years old and entering his 11th year)

Holds all coaching records at school to include 7 regional title appearances in 10 years. 8 twenty win seasons in 10 years (7 consecutive). Most wins. Highest win %, most regional titles, numerous COY honors from multiple outlets.

And every other employer he has had in coaching. :sssh: :sssh: He seems to be a nice man and he puts on a good front. I also believe that most (not all) of the parents of his players at various schools he has been and some of the players themselves would beg to differ. I could understand if it was just one or maybe more kids and parents at one school but this has been a pattern everywhere he has been. He know b.b. well enough but has problems when it comes to dealing with people. JMO (it's not all about the X's and O's - it's about ther Jimmy's and Joe's).

I can't speak for other schools but Coach Ron Reed is beloved by his players from Anderson County. When he celebrated his 70th birthday last year, over a dozen of us traveled 2 hours to be with him. There were also players in attendance from his other high school jobs as well as Milligan College, Ole Miss and Ohio Univ Southern and Kentucky Christian.

He might not have won a lot of championships but he did do a great job of turning a lot of boys into fine men.

Holmes has had some good ones, but I am going with Reynolds Flynn, sure some fun teams to watch run up and down the floor.

I agree Flynn did a good job for a longtime at Holmes but I would have to go with Fred Moeves or Dave Henley.

I agree Flynn did a good job for a longtime at Holmes but I would have to go with Fred Moeves or Dave Henley.

Funny you mention Fred Moeves, I just ran into him last week and ask him if he coached 2 or 3 years, he said 2, then he became principle, I agree he was a tremendous coach. Can't go wrong with coach Henley either as he brought a state championship to Holmes.