Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

War in Ukraine

Featured Replies

Just now, Randy Parker said:

I wish they'd push that mute button more often.

I rarely watch anything with him commentating but when I do after a few minutes I have had enough. 

  • Replies 715
  • Views 62.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Beechwoodfan
    Beechwoodfan

    Very scary times.  I have been reading quite a bit about this, and won’t pretend to be an expert, but I still cannot believe that Russia is so brazen and is getting away with this.  Prayers to the peo

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Another Russian General has been killed.  Ukrainian intelligence intercepted a call between two FSB agents discussing it. They were using regular SIM card cell phones because their secure communi

  • "You started it." Signed,  Everyone

Posted Images

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Here is a headline, this one is from nbcnews.com:

International Cat Federation bans Russian felines from competitions.

Fédération Internationale Féline, which hosts over 700 cat shows a year, said it “cannot just witness these atrocities and do nothing.”

=================

When asked for comment the leader of the Russian Overseas Cat Contingent (ROCC) said, "You have CAT to be kitten me right meow!"

Latest Omg Cat GIFs | Gfycat

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I rarely watch anything with him commentating but when I do after a few minutes I have had enough. 

He's a tough listen.

4 hours ago, John Anthony said:

3 days of training, now headed to the front lines of the Last Bastion.

DB01B210-A4C0-446F-9A60-72E843EB0CA4.png

Crazy. When you really think about what would get thrown at them in 3 days of training.  While being absolutely stressed knowing that they're about to go use all of it if they live long enough to.  Makes me sick just thinking about it. 

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

I wish they'd push that mute button more often.

Just take the ? from him. 

1 hour ago, okie1 said:

China?

I wouldn't expect China to get actively involved unless there is a huge payoff for them. Except for a few countries like Belarus with Russian Puppets as leaders, there just aren't many countries outside of a few that will have their back.

2 hours ago, okie1 said:

China?

Apparently India is doing business with Russia still.

Chicago spot gasoline prices have firmed incredibly, up 40c/gal, MI/IN/OH/IL/WI watch out for $4.19-$4.39/gal soon.

Kentucky will likely be approaching $3.99-$4.09?  Someone can report 24 hours from now.

  • Author
2 hours ago, okie1 said:

China?

Everyone says that but... I don't know. I do not think they have ever come out in support of him. i think China is still very dependent on the western world.

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Chicago spot gasoline prices have firmed incredibly, up 40c/gal, MI/IN/OH/IL/WI watch out for $4.19-$4.39/gal soon.

Kentucky will likely be approaching $3.99-$4.09?  Someone can report 24 hours from now.

This is price gouging, plain and simple. 

According to AAA here are the gas prices in California:

$5.074 - Regular

$5.195 - Mid-Grade

$5.338 - Premium

$5.335 - Diesel

23 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

This is price gouging, plain and simple. 

It’s all based on oil my man.  The Russia stuff obviously made things a lot worse. It’s scary to think $3.29 sounds good right about now. 

Just FYI everyone, we either have to stick to basic facts and the War in Ukraine or we can't discuss this topic. 

I've seen multiple reports on the fertilizer market.  I listened to a couple of farmers chat about it and in short fertilizer is going to go up a good amount and that has a trickle down (up) effect on everything else which means higher prices on many foods. 

6 hours ago, theguru said:

I've seen multiple reports on the fertilizer market.  I listened to a couple of farmers chat about it and in short fertilizer is going to go up a good amount and that has a trickle down (up) effect on everything else which means higher prices on many foods. 

My buddy is a loan officer for a bank in Fleming County and does a lot of business with farmers. He was telling me all about this last week. Its not going to be good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.