Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs Tennessee 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      80%
    • Tennessee
      20%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/16/2022 at 02:12 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats travel to Rocky Top to take on the Tennessee Vols who will be fired up to take on the Cats after the 28 point beat they put on the Vols last month in Rupp. The game is on ESPN Tuesday night at 9:00pm. Go Cats!!

Pretty sure Tennessee hasn’t lost a home game this year. If TyTy is out - and I expect he will be - I don’t think I see a win. 

It was going to be tough to win down there to begin with. I look for a cold shooting night from the Cats to doom them.

Tennessee 75

Kentucky 67

I hope I'm wrong though, of course. 

Without TyTy it will be difficult to win. My guess is Tennessee will win 75-70 if TyTy isn’t back but if he is able to play Kentucky wins 82-72.

Vols 71

Cats 68

Cats will pull out a win.

Kentucky 70-67.

On 2/13/2022 at 12:01 AM, DragonFire said:

Pretty sure Tennessee hasn’t lost a home game this year. If TyTy is out - and I expect he will be - I don’t think I see a win. 

Yeah, this would be a tough win with TyTy.  Without him, I don't see how we leave with a W.

I'm hoping for a 5-1 finish to regular season, with an expected loss at either Tennessee or Arkansas. Two losses probably costs Kentucky a 1-seed. I would love to see a win this evening because at Arkansas is always tough, but the early season beatdown will certainly be on the minds of the Volunteers. Without TyTy and Toppin makes this a big hill to climb.

47 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I'm hoping for a 5-1 finish to regular season, with an expected loss at either Tennessee or Arkansas. Two losses probably costs Kentucky a 1-seed. I would love to see a win this evening because at Arkansas is always tough, but the early season beatdown will certainly be on the minds of the Volunteers. Without TyTy and Toppin makes this a big hill to climb.

I forgot about Toppin.  I also forgot about that earlier beatdown, for some reason.  

From cbssports.com:

The Volunteers are 1.5-point favorites in the latest Kentucky vs. Tennessee odds at Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under for total points scored is 140.

32 minutes ago, theguru said:

From cbssports.com:

The Volunteers are 1.5-point favorites in the latest Kentucky vs. Tennessee odds at Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under for total points scored is 140.

Looks like Vegas expects Tennessee to defend a little better at home than they did at Rupp!

39 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I forgot about Toppin.  I also forgot about that earlier beatdown, for some reason.  

No Toppin or TyTy makes UK thin. Get Wheeler in early foul trouble and it could get ugly.

If there is no TyTy or Toppin, Allen finally gets a chance to show he deserves more court time.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.