Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs. Rams Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl 56?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I'd go all orange!

No argument here, we are the home team. ?

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Kay this week!

kay2.jpg

We need a fire emoji thing cause she's a smokeshow!

4 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

We need a fire emoji thing cause she's a smokeshow!

This one is pretty cool:

Lion Flame GIF - Lion Flame Fire GIFs

I can’t believe it! The mister and I got Super Bowl tickets! May have to defer retiring a bit but I don’t care!

2 minutes ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I can’t believe it! The mister and I got Super Bowl tickets! May have to defer retiring a bit but I don’t care!

Wow!!!

On 1/31/2022 at 2:55 PM, theguru said:

whitehelmet.jpg

A Super Bowl title, Joe Cool, and that look would make the Bengals a fortune in merch.

I’m going with the Bengals. I do worry about the Rams defensive line and of course they have been pretty damn explosive on offense too. However, I feel like the Bengals offense is overall better with the playmakers Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon. Uzomah is a big factor too and if he plays that obviously gives them even more. I think they can figure it out without Uzomah if he doesn’t play with doing some things differently. And of course with Joe commanding the snaps and the way they are playing defense, I love their chances, not mentioning how well they have played on the road. WHO-DEY!!!

Just curious, am I the only Rams fan on BGP?

I'm not talking about members who may pick them to win but actual Ram's fans.

7 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Just curious, am I the only Rams fan on BGP?

I'm not talking about members who may pick them to win but actual Ram's fans.

 

  • Author
On 1/31/2022 at 2:55 PM, theguru said:

whitehelmet.jpg

Yeah this is flames. 

Bengals going with the black jerseys, white pants, orange stripes and orange socks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.