Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs. Rams Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl 56?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

58 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I've officially been priced out of attendance haha! 

I'm sure it's about the entire experience, but it's hard to beat the seats and cost of beer at home. 

I am all about the home experience too. I enjoy going to a game every now and then because experiencing the crowd and fanfare is fun but the viewing experience at home far exceeds that, IMO. Not to mention I find going to a game to be fiscally irresponsible with beer and other concession prices. 

As for the game, I want the Bengals to win. I feel like there is a "team of destiny" vibe going on right now. WHO DEY! 

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Bengals have been road warriors in their White road unis. As the "home" team will the Bengals stay in the "Whites" or go with their Black and Orange home Unis?

  • Author
40 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Bengals have been road warriors in their White road unis. As the "home" team will the Bengals stay in the "Whites" or go with their Black and Orange home Unis?

The white combo they have been wearing is one of the cleanest in the league. I love that look. 

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

The white combo they have been wearing is one of the cleanest in the league. I love that look. 

Agreed but I wish they could go with a white helmet/black stripes.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Smokey Joe said:

Agreed but I wish they could go with a white helmet/black stripes.

SAME. I was just thinking about that, a white helmet would be sick. 

After they won I said 49ers or Rams - it does not matter which wins.  Bengals should be favored. 

And I am not dyed in the stripes Bengals fan. But, what the heck - Who dey! 

 

 

Cincinnati Public Schools closing the Monday after the Super Bowl. If the Bengals win this thing, the city is coming to a screeching halt and the parade will be insane!

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Cincinnati Public Schools closing the Monday after the Super Bowl. If the Bengals win this thing, the city is coming to a screeching halt and the parade will be insane!

My kids school sent out an email survey asking how they wanted to handle 2/14.   Normal Day, Late Start or just take the day off?   A Bengals win, and the city may as tristate area might as well just close up shop and reboot on 2/21.

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Fun fact - Joe Burrow has more playoff wins than Tony Romo.

And Dak Prescott, the greatest QB in history alive today.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Cincinnati Public Schools closing the Monday after the Super Bowl. If the Bengals win this thing, the city is coming to a screeching halt and the parade will be insane!

Good for the CPS!

21 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Bengals have been road warriors in their White road unis. As the "home" team will the Bengals stay in the "Whites" or go with their Black and Orange home Unis?

I am predicting the orange jerseys/black pants combo.

1 hour ago, REALSPORT said:

I am predicting the orange jerseys/black pants combo.

I like that combo a lot!

  • Author
35 minutes ago, theguru said:

I like that combo a lot!

I'd go all orange!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.