Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs. Rams Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl 56?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, CincySportsFan said:

Bengals going with the black jerseys, white pants, orange stripes and orange socks.

 

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I'm glad the NFL let them use the "White Legacy" uni instead of them wearing the "Bone" that has been their road uni.

 

Puppies predict Super Bowl winner on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show.

 

Heard this one today:

It's been said the Bengals will win the Super Bowl when hell freezes over. Well, there you go.

Apparently, they went black jerseys, white pants and orange socks as an homage to the 1981 team, the first to make the big game.

3727beca-52ee-4b35-996f-fb4e5c2a3e24-USATSI_9245164.jpeg

10 hours ago, The Raven said:

Apparently, they went black jerseys, white pants and orange socks as an homage to the 1981 team, the first to make the big game.

3727beca-52ee-4b35-996f-fb4e5c2a3e24-USATSI_9245164.jpeg

I care very little about what uniforms are worn. But I wish they would have chosen a combo different than 81 and 88. This team should have their own Super Bowl uniform combo. 

Here is a headline from WCPO.com Cincinnati and of course everywhere around the net:

"'Mattress Mack' places $4.5 million bet on Bengals to win Super Bowl LVI

Wager is biggest mobile bet of all time."

 

17 hours ago, The Raven said:

Apparently, they went black jerseys, white pants and orange socks as an homage to the 1981 team, the first to make the big game.

3727beca-52ee-4b35-996f-fb4e5c2a3e24-USATSI_9245164.jpeg

 

6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I care very little about what uniforms are worn. But I wish they would have chosen a combo different than 81 and 88. This team should have their own Super Bowl uniform combo. 

I am conflicted here VoR, I hear what you are saying but I like the uniform we are wearing, it is our true home uniform. 

I always like it when Drake joins the party.

Aubrey.jpg

I wish it wasn't against the Bengals (or maybe I do) but I am glad to see Whit make the Super Bowl. 

Whit.jpg

From Jungle Jim's International Market in Fairfield, OH.

jj.jpg

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

I wish it wasn't against the Bengals (or maybe I do) but I am glad to see Whit make the Super Bowl. 

Whit.jpg

I don't know if he has said anything about it, but my guess is this is Whitworth's last game - win or lose.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

I don't know if he has said anything about it, but my guess is this is Whitworth's last game - win or lose.

That's the rumor and either way he goes out on top. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

That's the rumor and either way he goes out on top. 

 Because I like Whitworth, somewhat conflicted emotions on the outcome of this if I am right, but I like our match up of Hendrickson on Whitworth.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.