Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs. Rams Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl 56?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

The Bengals will take on the Rams at SoFi Stadium on February 13 at 6:30 on NBC. According to the Super Bowl website even through the game is at the Rams home stadium the AFC is listed as the home team. This is the Bengals 3rd Super Bowl appearance. This is should be another great game it will be important for the Bengals offensive line to try and slow down the Rams vaulted pass rush. Go Bengals! Who Dey!!

  • Author

The Rams’ defensive line is a concern considering the Bengals’ struggles protecting Joe. 

The Rams struggles running the ball, worries me right now.

 

No way I vote against Who Dey! Gotta believe it is us. I’d be shocked if the game did not go down to the wire.

I'm sure I could look this up somehow, but what's the price of tickets for the SB this year? 

1 minute ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I'm sure I could look this up somehow, but what's the price of tickets for the SB this year? 

No idea but I did have a friend just text me wanting to go and he quoted 6k and up per ticket. 

Just now, theguru said:

No idea but I did have a friend just text me wanting to go and he quoted 6k and up per ticket. 

I've officially been priced out of attendance haha! 

I'm sure it's about the entire experience, but it's hard to beat the seats and cost of beer at home. 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

No idea but I did have a friend just text me wanting to go and he quoted 6k and up per ticket. 

 

1 minute ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I've officially been priced out of attendance haha! 

I'm sure it's about the entire experience, but it's hard to beat the seats and cost of beer at home. 

Looks like StubHub has tickets for the pre-game party priced out $910... that's not even the game... wow.

Just now, ChickenWyngz said:

I've officially been priced out of attendance haha! 

I'm sure it's about the entire experience, but it's hard to beat the seats and cost of beer at home. 

It would be an experience for sure but like you mentioned I really enjoy the home experience more than I ever did at the stadium and at the stadium was often awesome. 

  • Author

Currently…

D413FA93-E27B-4FC2-BABA-CC19E78935C1.png

Who Dey!

Time to celebrate now. Next week will be time for predictions. I am glad for the two weeks. The Bengals need the time to get some players healthy. I don't think that is enough time for Uzomah though. I like our coaches getting two weeks to put the plan together. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.