Saddam Hussein is Dead!!

Guest Bluto

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saddam Hussein's Baath party threatens to retaliate if their leader is executed

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/27/africa/ME_GEN_Iraq_Saddam_Verdict.php

"Our party warns again of the consequences of executing Mr. President and his comrades," the statement said.

"The Baath and the resistance are determined to retaliate, with all means and everywhere, to harm America and its interests if it commits this crime," the statement added, referring to Baath fighters as "the resistance."

"The American Administration will be held responsible for any harm inflicted on the president because the United States is the decision-maker (in Iraq) and not the puppet Iraqi government."

The statement said that if the execution takes place, it would be impossible for the Baath to take part in any prospective negotiations with U.S. and Iraqi officials to reduce the violence in Iraq.

Saddam Hussein's Baath party threatens to retaliate if their leader is executed

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/27/africa/ME_GEN_Iraq_Saddam_Verdict.php

"Our party warns again of the consequences of executing Mr. President and his comrades," the statement said.

"The Baath and the resistance are determined to retaliate, with all means and everywhere, to harm America and its interests if it commits this crime," the statement added, referring to Baath fighters as "the resistance."

"The American Administration will be held responsible for any harm inflicted on the president because the United States is the decision-maker (in Iraq) and not the puppet Iraqi government."

The statement said that if the execution takes place, it would be impossible for the Baath to take part in any prospective negotiations with U.S. and Iraqi officials to reduce the violence in Iraq.

What? Like they're going to be perfect, law-abiding, peace-loving citizens if he is kept alive?

Yeah, right.

At the end of WWII, even the Nazis had more honor than these thugs....

Two things:

I hope someone is able to witness to him about the love of Jesus Christ and he asks for forgiveness for his actions and sins before he is hanged.

I could see it getting very ugly in retaliation for his execution. He might have more power as a martyr than he does serving a life sentence in some prison. Whether they agree or not with him, they will twist his image/message/philosophy to fit their needs to rally the nut jobs to do their bidding.