If Mark Stoops leaves...

Jumper_Dad

12 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Stoops isn’t going anywhere imo,he just got a 5 star  wr commit in Barion Brown over Alabama. If he can get keep getting more 5 stars at different positions he will beat Alabama head to head on the field.

Of course A Louisville fan doesn't think UK Will beat Bama in the near future. You ready for Saturday TheDeuce?

On 11/23/2021 at 11:51 PM, The Raven said:

Bobby Petrino.   Just win baby!   LOL

But seriously, I don't think Stoops is leaving anytime soon.  If he did, I think Luke Fickell would be on the short list.  But with UC getting ready to head into the Big XII, I wouldn't see him leaving at this point.

Would someone like Urban Meyer give UK the time of day?   I don't see him lasting in the NFL much longer.   Spurrier only made it 2 seasons, and he was more successful than Meyer.  But then at the rate things are going, he may end up back at Florida.

Even if UC was staying in the AAC, Fickell would not leave UC to come to UK. That would be more of a lateral move, than it would be a step up. 

13 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Even if UC was staying in the AAC, Fickell would not leave UC to come to UK. That would be more of a lateral move, than it would be a step up. 

The Kentucky Team that played Georgia Would beat Cinci this year. SEC the better conference I wouldn't say Fickell wouldn't leave UC. If UC played in the SEC they wouldn't be in the top 4. Money talks as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Of course A Louisville fan doesn't think UK Will beat Bama in the near future. You ready for Saturday TheDeuce?

I don't think 99% of the UK fan base believes UK will beat Alabama in the next decade or two unless Saban retires and Bama hires the worst coach on the planet and I would say the odds of that are pretty remote.

Also, UofL is favored, not sure I agree with that I am  certainly not confident of a win.

2 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

The Kentucky Team that played Georgia Would beat cinci this year. SEC the better conference I wouldn't say Fickell wouldn't leave UC. If UC played in the SEC they wouldn't be in the top 4.

I have to think UC would play UGA closer than 17 points, still lose but closer.