Kentucky at Louisville Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Louisville  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2021 at 12:36 AM

The battle of Kentucky will be this Saturday at 7:30pm on ESPN2. Most people at the start of the season thought this would be a Kentucky win, but Louisville has played pretty well as of late all be it against Syracuse and Duke. They have had some tough losses by 3 to Wake Forest and 6 to Clemson. The Cats have won the last two as well against sub par teams as well in Vandy and New Mexico St. Go Cats!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UK has pretty much pushed them all over the field.

The battle of Kentucky will be this Saturday at 7:30pm on ESPN2. Most people at the start of the season thought this would be a Kentucky win, but Louisville has played pretty well as of late all be it

That is All BluegrassPreps.com Jagger Burton to you!  

Posted Images

Game will be closer than I expected it would be at the beginning of season. UK has struggled with their pass defense, so if UofL can take advantage of that they can beat UK. If UK can hold onto the ball offensively and not give UofL extra possessions they'll be in good shape. I'll take UK 31-20. L's down!

I think this will be close game and Cards will be playing with revenge on the mind after last season's loss. Kentucky hasn't played as well on the road. I'll go with the Cards by 3. L's up!

• Like 1

Coming from a UK fan, I think it will depend on which Kentucky team shows up. If it's the Kentucky team that started the season 6-0 and last week's team then I think they will win. By at least 2 TD's. If it's the Kentucky team that showed up against Georgia and Miss State, then they will get ran out of Louisville.

Hopefully a fun, nail biting, injury free game. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I think this will be close game and Cards will be playing with revenge on the mind after last season's loss. Kentucky hasn't played as well on the road. I'll go with the Cards by 3. L's up!

Just remembered they didn't play last year because of Covid but Cats won big in 2019.

48 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

If UL can win this one they can completely swing their momentum.  This is the game Satterfield was hired for.

If Cards win, is this his last game in Louisville?

12 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If Cards win, is this his last game in Louisville?

Now that’s a great question.  I’ll differ to @TheDeuce.  I think he’s underperformed and tried to find a way out already.  If he wins, is he all in on pushing UL forward, or is he looking around again?  He hasn’t done much to get a VT’s attention has he?