Kentucky at Louisville Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. Louisville  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2021 at 12:36 AM

On 11/23/2021 at 9:18 PM, SLINK said:

Kentucky 45-35.

While I’m not sure the score is this high, this is the margin and result I see as well.

Kentucky, IMO, is still far superior on both the OL and DL and it think that will be the story. UK will be able to move the ball on the ground without much effort, look for Rodriguez to have a big game. If Louisville can protect Cunningham at all, I do think they can score on UK, but I’m not sure it will be enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

While I’m not sure the score is this high, this is the margin and result I see as well.

Kentucky, IMO, is still far superior on both the OL and DL and it think that will be the story. UK will be able to move the ball on the ground without much effort, look for Rodriguez to have a big game. If Louisville can protect Cunningham at all, I do think they can score on UK, but I’m not sure it will be enough. 

I agree, between the trenches, UK is solid.

I have zero confidence in our secondary to contain Cunningham. He should have a field day on the UK defense.

I still like UL to win because they are at home. I really do think these are two fairly even teams. 

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Is it not taunting for Levis to throw L’s down?

I was wondering that as well JA funny it would be in the NFL this year. I noticed some Louisville players when they scored waving bye to the Kentucky bench. I think is going to get chippy before long.

• Like 1