Kentucky at Louisville Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. Louisville  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2021 at 12:36 AM

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

It’s warm depending on who you talk to. It would be hard to argue against anybody who thinks that.

To have 10 days to prepare and still look this bad is hard to overlook. The fact that it’s happened against the main rival obviously makes it worse.

What's he have left on his contract?

4 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

It’s warm depending on who you talk to. It would be hard to argue against anybody who thinks that.

To have 10 days to prepare and still look this bad is hard to overlook. The fact that it’s happened against the main rival obviously makes it worse.

I just think UL can do better personally.  You all have the fans, money, and facilities.

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

I just think UL can do better personally.  You all have the fans, money, and facilities.

I think he’s probably a good football coach, but I do think he is not willing to adjust his philosophies to the ACC play.

The one thing I’ll say in his defense… 70 of 115 players on the roster are listed as freshman this year. Who would do better than 6-6 with that roster?

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

He can probably get one more year then, I would think.

It’s something like 19 or 20 starters would be back next season, I believe. That’s assuming they all return. Schedule is a little lighter next year too. I just don’t see any way they can him after this season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

The one thing I’ll say in his defense… 70 of 115 players on the roster are listed as freshman this year. Who would do better than 6-6 with that roster?

Wow.  He definitely needs another year.  You have to give the guy a chance to utilize his system with his players.

But college sports is all about what have you done for me lately.