Rose Hill 74 Belfrey 69 (OT)

Nice win over a smart and determined team. The Lady Royals were down 13 at the start of the 4th quarter and outscored Belfrey 20-7.

Queen: 28 points on 10/14 shooting (0/1 3ptrs), 8/8 free throws, 17 rebs, 2 asts

Terry: 28 points on 9/16 shooting (2/4 3ptrs), 8/9 free throws, 14 rebs, 3 asts

Faulkner: 11 points on 3/18 shooting (0/2 3ptrs), 5/8 free throws, 3 rebs, 6 asts

Abbey Dundon: 7 points on 3/5 shooting (0/2 3ptrs)

Rose Hill faces West Carter tomorrow evening at 5:30.

Good win for the Lady Royals...This Belfry team beat Russell by 7 last Saturday...I'd say this may catapult the Lady Royals back to the top of the heap in the 16th...

What was that old movie....starring, I think, Paul Newman...uh, oh yeah...The Hustler!;)

From what I understand Belfry played very well. I think they were fatigued a little in the end from the trip this morning. Belfry has some good girls and a great coach, they will give it their all. To all the 16th regional folks taht have seen Belfry play, what do you think about them, and what do you think of their chances of winning the 15th? I have seen all the favorites play but Valley and I feel Belfry is the better and smarter team, and defintley the quicker. If they get their size going then watch out. You have to remember Belfry leading scorer today is a sophomore.

Nice win over a smart and determined team. The Lady Royals were down 13 at the start of the 4th quarter and outscored Belfrey 20-7.

Queen: 28 points on 10/14 shooting (0/1 3ptrs), 8/8 free throws, 17 rebs, 2 asts

Terry: 28 points on 9/16 shooting (2/4 3ptrs), 8/9 free throws, 14 rebs, 3 asts

Faulkner: 11 points on 3/18 shooting (0/2 3ptrs), 5/8 free throws, 3 rebs, 6 asts

Abbey Dundon: 7 points on 3/5 shooting (0/2 3ptrs)

Rose Hill faces West Carter tomorrow evening at 5:30.

Thanks for the stats himmel. But I don't see your normal "officials report" (HAHAHAHA--Just Kidding pal).

SEE OTHER THREADS ON OFFICIALS FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT NOT GET THE INSIDE JOKE

Very tough win. Good all around job. Great effort by Terry in the 3rd quarter w/ Queen and Faulkner on the bench w/ foul trouble. 4th quarter was fun to watch, w/ Queen and Terry firing on all cylinders together.

A lot to ask of a 6'1" player, to be the sole person responsible to get the ball across the timeline against a relentless press.

A lot to ask any team, to come back in eight minutes from a double digit hole.

Great determination shown by the Lady Royals. With what was allowed to take place basically the entire 3rd quarter, this group of girls could have easily folded.