Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alec Baldwin Shooting

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Somebody knows but everyone is denying…they are gonna force an investigation and make investigators, prove who did what.  Or Alec might write a check, still they county can bring forth charges if they want.

We have a game of Clue. 

  • Replies 159
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Unless Baldwin tampered with the gun and/or put real ammo in it I don't see how he can be charged with anything.  Now civilly the movie company it going to have to empty their pockets.  

  • OMG, can you say Murder, She Wrote. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, theguru said:

We have a game of Clue. 

Layer in the conspiracy aspect surrounding possible motive of this situation and its gets very bazaar. 

I just received a notification saying that the Rust armorer attorneys are investigating a ‘disgruntled’ employee for possible sabotage.  

4 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I just received a notification saying that the Rust armorer attorneys are investigating a ‘disgruntled’ employee for possible sabotage.  

OMG, can you say Murder, She Wrote. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

OMG, can you say Murder, She Wrote. 

It definitely sounds like an episode!!!!

1 minute ago, PurplePride92 said:

It definitely sounds like an episode!!!!

I agree and want to add, love me some Angela Lansbury!

This is a headline today from Newsmax:

The woman in charge of weapons on the movie set where actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot cinematographer Halyna Hutchins said Wednesday night that she had inspected the gun Baldwin shot but doesn’t know how a live bullet ended up inside.

On 11/3/2021 at 2:20 PM, theguru said:

I agree and want to add, love me some Angela Lansbury!

This lady?

FCrr5K0WUAA6Ows.jpg

10 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

This lady?

FCrr5K0WUAA6Ows.jpg

I had no idea she was that attractive, I was thinking more of the grandma version but yes to both. 

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

I had no idea she was that attractive, I was thinking more of the grandma version but yes to both. 

angela-lansbury-murder.gif

On 11/3/2021 at 2:15 PM, PurplePride92 said:

I just received a notification saying that the Rust armorer attorneys are investigating a ‘disgruntled’ employee for possible sabotage.  

Is this for real?

On 11/3/2021 at 2:15 PM, PurplePride92 said:

I just received a notification saying that the Rust armorer attorneys are investigating a ‘disgruntled’ employee for possible sabotage.  

 

13 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Is this for real?

I heard the sabotage story also. One comment was live rounds may have been mixed in with the blanks.

50 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

I heard the sabotage story also. One comment was live rounds may have been mixed in with the blanks.

Goodness gracious. 

8 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Is this for real?

That’s what I read.  

9 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

I heard the sabotage story also. One comment was live rounds may have been mixed in with the blanks.

I'm by no means an expert in weaponry...but, it's still pretty easy to differentiate between blanks and live ammunition, isn't it?  I mean, there's no projectile/slug, right?  Aren't the ends of the bullet casing visually distinct?

I mean, Joe Q. Public may not initially recognize a blank from a live round...but, I'd think anyone who's supposed to be the "expert" on set, should.  Which then leads to some other difficult questions down the line.

1.) Was the armorer really an expert?

2.) Were proper protocols followed?

3.) Did someone want to sabotage the film?

4.) Did someone really want someone else to get shot?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.