Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best point guard in the state

Featured Replies

From those I’ve actually seen I would have to go with Colin Porter of Ashland Blazer. 

7 hours ago, The Professor said:

From those I’ve actually seen I would have to go with Colin Porter of Ashland Blazer. 

This kid is legit.

On 5/20/2021 at 11:50 PM, The Professor said:

From those I’ve actually seen I would have to go with Colin Porter of Ashland Blazer. 

As of right now I would 2nd that motion. 

I think Evan Isparo at CovCath should be in the conversation. Will only be a Junior-plays just like Nick Ruthsatz did.

Hagan Harrison SR at Madison Central.

1 hour ago, 11kodiak said:

Hagan Harrison SR at Madison Central.

Madison Central is going to be loaded.  They may have another transfer headed that way as well.  They could easily be the best perimeter shooting team in the state. 

The kid from Ashland is top notch. 

The kid from Ashland, the two kids from Ballard (Sisk, Edelen) and the kid from North Oldham are the top ones that come to mind.  I didn't realize that Sisk played the point - maybe that was because Edelen was out all year with the foot injury.....

This just confirms that the rest of the state needs to see more of Evan Ipsaro(CovCath)

On 5/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, Bluesport said:

I think Evan Isparo at CovCath should be in the conversation. Will only be a Junior-plays just like Nick Ruthsatz did.

Please, tell me he doesn't do that bobblehead act like Ruthsatz did.

Do NOT sleep on incoming freshman PG Cayden Reed from Bracken Co. He finished 2nd in scoring for the icy smooth Polar Bears with 10.2 PPG this past season.

He's got some work to do to get better overall/more efficient, but one thing I loved about watching the diminutive younger Reed was his toughness despite most of the time being the smallest and youngest kid on the court. He went AT some older taller, college bound, strong players this season and score inside. Really fun to watch. Courageous young man. 

Oh, and, boy can he dish it. He and his brother, Blake, are - as they say up in these parts - gonna be a PROBLEM for our friends in the 10 for the next 3-4 years. 

On 5/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, Mojocat said:

The kid from Ashland, the two kids from Ballard (Sisk, Edelen) and the kid from North Oldham are the top ones that come to mind.  I didn't realize that Sisk played the point - maybe that was because Edelen was out all year with the foot injury.....

Sisk is more of a combo. Looks to score more than run the offense. There’s nothing wrong with that. Plenty of teams in the modern game have a PG that can score. But Sisk is just more natural off the ball. Edelen missed the season injured, but also transferred to Male during the season. 

On 5/27/2021 at 10:06 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Please, tell me he doesn't do that bobblehead act like Ruthsatz did.

Haha-no.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.