Best point guard in the state

1 hour ago, 11kodiak said:

Hagan Harrison SR at Madison Central.

Madison Central is going to be loaded.  They may have another transfer headed that way as well.  They could easily be the best perimeter shooting team in the state. 

The kid from Ashland is top notch. 

The kid from Ashland, the two kids from Ballard (Sisk, Edelen) and the kid from North Oldham are the top ones that come to mind.  I didn't realize that Sisk played the point - maybe that was because Edelen was out all year with the foot injury.....

Do NOT sleep on incoming freshman PG Cayden Reed from Bracken Co. He finished 2nd in scoring for the icy smooth Polar Bears with 10.2 PPG this past season.

He's got some work to do to get better overall/more efficient, but one thing I loved about watching the diminutive younger Reed was his toughness despite most of the time being the smallest and youngest kid on the court. He went AT some older taller, college bound, strong players this season and score inside. Really fun to watch. Courageous young man. 

Oh, and, boy can he dish it. He and his brother, Blake, are - as they say up in these parts - gonna be a PROBLEM for our friends in the 10 for the next 3-4 years. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, Mojocat said:

The kid from Ashland, the two kids from Ballard (Sisk, Edelen) and the kid from North Oldham are the top ones that come to mind.  I didn't realize that Sisk played the point - maybe that was because Edelen was out all year with the foot injury.....

Sisk is more of a combo. Looks to score more than run the offense. There’s nothing wrong with that. Plenty of teams in the modern game have a PG that can score. But Sisk is just more natural off the ball. Edelen missed the season injured, but also transferred to Male during the season.