Kentucky Basketball 2021/22

TY TY Washington is having 3 zoom calls with Kansas Arizona and Kentucky in the next few days. He will commit supposedly May 12- 14th. Jalen Hardy decision coming in 2 weeks. If KY could add those 2 and Frederick it would be a grand slam and make KY one of the favorites to win it all next year.

30 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

And if Marcus Carr winds up transferring to Kentucky once he gets the information that he wants from NBA scouts, then what happens to this situation you've come to recognize.  Will you admit that it only existed in one place, your head?

That’s just one player, when several players start knocking on the door and showing interest, then I could say different.

1 hour ago, Tomcats1990 said:

TY TY Washington is having 3 zoom calls with Kansas Arizona and Kentucky in the next few days. He will commit supposedly May 12- 14th. Jalen Hardy decision coming in 2 weeks. If KY could add those 2 and Frederick it would be a grand slam and make KY one of the favorites to win it all next year.

Ty Ty Washington Changed his commitment date to Saturday May 15th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

That’s just one player, when several players start knocking on the door and showing interest, then I could say different.

Sure seems like there are a lot of players showing interest based on posts right before and after this.

3 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

How many have signed on the dotted line?

I apologize @nikeman49, I didn't realize that "knocking on the door and showing interest", meant signing on the dotted line to you and not exactly what players are currently doing.  It's all a process of feeling out their NBA prospects and seeing where other transfers potentially land.  I have confidence that Cal will have 1-2 good/solid PGs on his roster when everything shakes out because many are showing interest.

It's slowly starting to make more and more sense to me how some can sure twist things to mean what the want them to mean in these threads, especially when they don't even tend to say what they actually mean themselves.

2 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Hardy is going to go pro.  Washington seems like a very real possibility from what I've read.  Not sure about Frederick.  Haven't read much on him of late.

• Thanks 1

Let's get ahead of the curve. Here is a preview of future posts:

"Cal missed out on another one."

"Cal just doesn't have it anymore."

"Yes, Cal got that guy but what about the other ones?"

"That player is overrated."

"Cal will never be able to coach that guy up."

"Cal signs three more but none of them are from Kentucky."

"This team has no chance with Cal coaching that roster."

"I will never forgive Cal for the way he treated me."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Throwing out a guess.  UK winds up with:

CJ Frederick, TyTy Washington and Jose Alvarado.

You are probably right but trade Alvarado for Hardy and KY is the favorite to win 9. I know Hardy is a long long shot but hoping CAL can work his magic and pull a rabbit out of a hat.

• Like 1