Kentucky Basketball 2021/22

Hickman decommiting hurts. However, changes need to be made on staff. Which that is just part of the business. Assistants for all programs build a lot of the close relationships in the recruiting process. Which Barbee was Hickmans main recruiter and Justus was the second one he dealt with a lot. So with both of them now gone, that is part of the fall out that happens. 

Hopefully we also see the other side of it, with Coach O and Chin helping get other good guys here. 

I still believe we will end up with the Minnesota Pg transfer after he finished the NBA evaluation process. They still would need at least one more pg though, even if Mitz does return. 

6 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Kentucky has 7 players on their roster and zero point guards.

62C58807-20D6-4A19-8258-27234BD390B5.jpeg

This was expected. Zero reason for him not to test the waters, and go through the evaluation period and hear for himself what NBA teams think, and what he needs to work on. It’s a smart decision for almost all kids to do that now a days. 

So nothing really has changed at all in terms of him coming back or not. The chances of him coming back today, are the same as yesterday. Which he currently has been continuing to work out with the team. So that is a positive at least. 

• Like 2

I think kids are really seeing the light as far as Ky basketball is concerned. Who wants to be screamed at constantly and then be labeled as the point guard or any other position that failed his team because Cal will take no credit for the team downfall. Don’t blame these kids for staying away. Who wants to be thrown under the bus?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

I think kids are really seeing the light as far as Ky basketball is concerned. Who wants to be screamed at constantly and then be labeled as the point guard or any other position that failed his team because Cal will take no credit for the team downfall. Don’t blame these kids for staying away. Who wants to be thrown under the bus?

🤣

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Mj Eye Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

image.png.f8c65532918d0c3fc5516409e9d75d45.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

So you're a regular at practices and team meetings then?  Silliness.

7 minutes ago, bulldog77 said:

So you're a regular at practices and team meetings then?  Silliness.

I have eyes and ears and see transfers and keep up with signings, that’s all it takes to recognize the situation.

23 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

I have eyes and ears and see transfers and keep up with signings, that’s all it takes to recognize the situation.

And if Marcus Carr winds up transferring to Kentucky once he gets the information that he wants from NBA scouts, then what happens to this situation you've come to recognize.  Will you admit that it only existed in one place, your head?

• Like 1