Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball 2021/22

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

UK could have a starting 5 of transfers at some point, how wild is that?

Hard to comprehend. 

  • Replies 283
  • Views 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Let's get ahead of the curve. Here is a preview of future posts: "Cal missed out on another one." "Cal just doesn't have it anymore." "Yes, Cal got that guy but what about the other one

  • This is not making sense. We are told only UK players transfer!   

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    Making a big assumption that Frederick choosing to transfer to KY but I'd say many would like the look of this:

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Theirs 1.

F5120295-3C72-4B09-8717-6973A693E0D7.png

Dominoes are starting to fall into place.

7 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Let go get 9.

84C56D9B-CCE5-4E14-B3E9-B3162F028B1D.png

69C36F78-6467-4D8D-968B-E237219040B3.jpeg

Dontaie Allen 39.7%

Has the SEC changed the rule yet on transfers within the conference being allowed to play right away? I know many of the other conferences have already, but I wasn’t sure if the SEC had officially changed the rule yet. 
 

The reason I ask this is not because I have heard anything. However, I’m just going to have my own surprise hot take of that if Scotty Pippen Jr. does decide to withdrawal from the draft. That he will enter the transfer portal and will end up at UK. 
 

He currently has his name in the draft, but did not sign with an agent. He very well may decide to stay in the draft. However, if he doesn’t stay in the draft. I don’t think he will go back to Vandy after some of the other players they lost. So he is my surprise player that hasn’t been rumored as a possible transfer currently for UK. I think if he plays college basketball next year, we will see him at UK, as long as the transfer rule in the SEC has changed. 

54 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Has the SEC changed the rule yet on transfers within the conference being allowed to play right away? I know many of the other conferences have already, but I wasn’t sure if the SEC had officially changed the rule yet. 
 

The reason I ask this is not because I have heard anything. However, I’m just going to have my own surprise hot take of that if Scotty Pippen Jr. does decide to withdrawal from the draft. That he will enter the transfer portal and will end up at UK. 
 

He currently has his name in the draft, but did not sign with an agent. He very well may decide to stay in the draft. However, if he doesn’t stay in the draft. I don’t think he will go back to Vandy after some of the other players they lost. So he is my surprise player that hasn’t been rumored as a possible transfer currently for UK. I think if he plays college basketball next year, we will see him at UK, as long as the transfer rule in the SEC has changed. 

Don’t think they have yet but seems like it will happen before the season starts.

1 hour ago, Tomcats1990 said:

It is official.

75E564FB-D81D-454E-AC5D-43396633C0CA.png

I feel like we have our Jeff Capel back!  Let’s go on one more run with Cal.

Ty Ty and Hardy are both going to announce their decisions on May 15th. 2 crystal ball picks were just made for Ty Ty to head to Kentucky. Find it very strange that Jaden Hardy changed his decision to the same day as Ty Ty’s.

2 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Ty Ty and Hardy are both going to announce their decisions on May 15th. 2 crystal ball picks were just made for Ty Ty to head to Kentucky. Find it very strange that Jaden Hardy changed his decision to the same day as Ty Ty’s.

Man.  Wouldn't that be fun.

On 5/6/2021 at 2:20 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Man.  Wouldn't that be fun.

I call it ROI on coach O.

On 5/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Throwing out a guess.  UK winds up with:

CJ Frederick, TyTy Washington and Jose Alvarado.

Thats 2/2 boys. Not sure I get the 3rd but another is coming.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.