Kentucky Basketball 2021/22

Has the SEC changed the rule yet on transfers within the conference being allowed to play right away? I know many of the other conferences have already, but I wasn’t sure if the SEC had officially changed the rule yet. 

The reason I ask this is not because I have heard anything. However, I’m just going to have my own surprise hot take of that if Scotty Pippen Jr. does decide to withdrawal from the draft. That he will enter the transfer portal and will end up at UK. 

He currently has his name in the draft, but did not sign with an agent. He very well may decide to stay in the draft. However, if he doesn’t stay in the draft. I don’t think he will go back to Vandy after some of the other players they lost. So he is my surprise player that hasn’t been rumored as a possible transfer currently for UK. I think if he plays college basketball next year, we will see him at UK, as long as the transfer rule in the SEC has changed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Has the SEC changed the rule yet on transfers within the conference being allowed to play right away? I know many of the other conferences have already, but I wasn’t sure if the SEC had officially changed the rule yet. 

The reason I ask this is not because I have heard anything. However, I’m just going to have my own surprise hot take of that if Scotty Pippen Jr. does decide to withdrawal from the draft. That he will enter the transfer portal and will end up at UK. 

He currently has his name in the draft, but did not sign with an agent. He very well may decide to stay in the draft. However, if he doesn’t stay in the draft. I don’t think he will go back to Vandy after some of the other players they lost. So he is my surprise player that hasn’t been rumored as a possible transfer currently for UK. I think if he plays college basketball next year, we will see him at UK, as long as the transfer rule in the SEC has changed. 

Don’t think they have yet but seems like it will happen before the season starts.

Ty Ty and Hardy are both going to announce their decisions on May 15th. 2 crystal ball picks were just made for Ty Ty to head to Kentucky. Find it very strange that Jaden Hardy changed his decision to the same day as Ty Ty’s.

2 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Ty Ty and Hardy are both going to announce their decisions on May 15th. 2 crystal ball picks were just made for Ty Ty to head to Kentucky. Find it very strange that Jaden Hardy changed his decision to the same day as Ty Ty’s.

Man.  Wouldn't that be fun.

• Like 1