Predict Highlands 2021 Record

1 hour ago, THUNDERBIRDS said:

NCC is not playing Highlands anytime soon. They were scheduled to play the 2019 season but rescheduled leaving Highlands scrambling for that season. Good luck to Steve and NCC....

Agreed. After leaving HHS in the lurch at the last minute in 2019, I don't see this game happening anytime soon either. As an HHS fan, I honestly see zero benefit (aside from gate $) in playing NCC. If you beat NCC then everyone says "congrats you were supposed to beat them, they are a tiny 1A school", if you lose to NCC then you lost to a team you should always beat. 

3 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Agreed. After leaving HHS in the lurch at the last minute in 2019, I don't see this game happening anytime soon either. As an HHS fan, I honestly see zero benefit (aside from gate $) in playing NCC. If you beat NCC then everyone says "congrats you were supposed to beat them, they are a tiny 1A school", if you lose to NCC then you lost to a team you should always beat. 

PSA they are not going to lose to NC anyway.  For those CCH and BW fans I hope to give you a big plate of crow!  Those programs are not as far apart as you think.  Bring on 2021!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 11:09 AM, FrankNicodemus said:

Or NCC....I would think Lickert would love to showcase himself in front of his hometown crowd.  Especially probably having some axe to grind from this offseason coaching interview process....just sayin.

Is that what it takes to win a game? Wow!

6-4.  Loses to BG,CCH,Dixie,Ryle.  New coach has been here for 30 days and some of you are picking out rings.  Highlands will get back to full competitive seasons but give the coach time to address his weaknesses.  Also he needs to build the youth program back up.  To date it’s struggling to keep kids and it’s not competitive yet.   I hope for NKY sake the program gets back to the early days but just not yet.  

• Like 1