TheDeuce

Predict Highlands 2021 Record

If Covid restrictions are able to be removed next season, how many  tickets could they sell for the Highlands vs Cov Cath game?  A LOT!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

If Covid restrictions are able to be removed next season, how many  tickets could they sell for the Highlands vs Cov Cath game?  A LOT!

As much as either facility can hold! Good, evil are indifferent both programs have respect and dislike for one another.  Fan bases enjoy the W and NKY bragging rights.  I will say this other NKY programs have had recent success as well. Beechwood is coming on strong. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bath said:

As much as either facility can hold! Good, evil are indifferent both programs have respect and dislike for one another.  Fan bases enjoy the W and NKY bragging rights.  I will say this other NKY programs have had recent success as well. Beechwood is coming on strong. 

If we are talking about football programs I would say Beechwood is ahead of both CCH and Highlands right now.  

• Like 1

Just now, theguru said:

If we are talking about football programs I would say Beechwood is ahead of both CCH and Highlands right now.  

That can be debated; however Mad respect for a small school that can play with any division.  It will be interesting to say the least.  I just wish I had another boy coming through!  Fun times ahead.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, theguru said:

Beechwood should be very good the next couple of years, but Hergott was a once in a decade QB. They would not have gotten out of the Semi’s without his Russell Wilson-like miraculous play on 4th Down TD.

• Like 5

Something that we haven’t had in a very long time....A leader! It’s always been the Head Football Coach’s program and now it just happens to belong to Bob Sphire. Go Birds!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, THUNDERBIRDS said:

Something that we haven’t had in a very long time....A leader! It’s always been the Head Football Coach’s program and now it just happens to belong to Bob Sphire. Go Birds!

You have to like everything about that if you are a fan of Highlands football.  Pretty clear that Coach Sphire gets what Highlands football is all about and he is just getting started.  And what he said, Beat Colonels!!!!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, theguru said:

Dang were back to Beechwood beating CCH again? This cycle happens every 3 to 4 years.

Just now, 4th&1 said:

Dang were back to Beechwood beating CCH again? This cycle happens every 3 to 4 years.

I don't even think Beechwood should be playing CovCath but no that was not my point, I was commenting on the programs.  Beechwood and CovCath are neck and neck, Highlands is a good amount behind right now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't even think Beechwood should be playing CovCath but no that was not my point, I was commenting on the programs.  Beechwood and CovCath are neck and neck, Highlands is a good amount behind right now. 

That' would be a lot of $$$ to leave on the table.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, colonel-fan said:

That' would be a lot of $$$ to leave on the table.

Beechwood vs. Highlands would be a money game too. 

• Like 1

Just now, theguru said:

No doubt, but that's nowhere near the rivalry the Colonels and Tigers have.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Or NCC....I would think Lickert would love to showcase himself in front of his hometown crowd.  Especially probably having some axe to grind from this offseason coaching interview process....just sayin.

1 minute ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Or NCC....I would think Lickert would love to showcase himself in front of his hometown crowd.  Especially probably having some axe to grind from this offseason coaching interview process....just sayin.

If I was Coach Lickert I wouldn't even drive through Fort Thomas and no way am I playing them. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theguru said:

If I was Coach Lickert I wouldn't even drive through Fort Thomas and no way am I playing them. 

Now that is funny and totally understandable.