Danville - 2021 Schedule

Paul Dean

7 hours ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Makes for a good story line though....in 1994, the  Chargers were led by Brandon Egan at QB.  In 2021, the Chargers roll into Danville, led by Travis Egan at QB....Brandon's son.  Hopefully the younger Egan gets a better result!

A Bullitt East win over Danville this year might be written in the stars.

8 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Always found it interesting that in 1970 Bullitt Central opened as a consolidation of Lebanon Junction, Mount Washington, and Shepherdsville. Five years later they opened North Bullitt and five years after that, Bullitt East. Bullitt County went from three schools to one school to three schools again in a decade.

There are many reasons why Bullitt County has grown up so much since the mid 1970s.  Some are good...some aren't, but by far the growth in Mt. Washington has boomed since around 2000.  20 years ago, there were 600 kids in the school at BE.  Now there are 1600 kids in the school and they've even condensed the boundaries down quite a bit.  If that hadn't happened, there would probably be close to 1800 kids in  the school if not a bit more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

A Bullitt East win over Danville this year might be written in the stars.

Even with everything going on at Danville, I still look for them to be very competitive.  This should be a good game and it's always a good atmosphere for the kids playing a game at Danville so I'm excited for our boys to have this opportunity.

• Like 1

Add in Johnson Central on September 24th.

Aug 20 vs. Garrard County (at Lincoln County Bowl)
Aug 27 vs. Lincoln County (Danville Bowl)
Sep 3 at Boyle County
Sep 10 at Mercer County
Sep 17  - BYE
Sep 24 vs. Johnson Central
Oct 1 vs. Bullitt East
Oct 8 at Somerset (District)
Oct 15 vs. Washington County (District)
Oct 22 at Lexington Christian Academy (District)
Oct 29 at Whitley County

• Thanks 1

Strong schedule for the Ads.  Hope they figure out all the admin stuff and get these kids ready.  They will definitely be tested! 

Coach Peach Good Luck... you will need it.  Hate to say it but his first year may look like his last year at his previous gig.  I hope I'm proven wrong for the good of the kids and the program.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Flea Market said:

2-8 or 3-7?

Garrard, Lincoln, Washington and Whitley are all winnable games. Boyle and Johnson Central are going to be beat downs. Danville actually did decent against LCA last year. Lost by 4. But with their starting QB transferred to Boyle, the Ads' offensive potency is suspect. Maybe we'll see a surprise in there, but I figure to see things at 3-7 or 4-6 come 10/30.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I'm assuming I'm not the only one who reads this and thinks Danville's roster numbers are low?

Perhaps, but it is the dead period and a new coach. I assume this is the only way over the next couple weeks that he can get info on any players he has not been able to talk with yet.

• Like 2