February 10, 20215 yr Well, it was a second half comeback this time instead of fading, they just couldn’t get that final rebound.
February 10, 20215 yr I've watched Jalen Tate miss so many FTs while playing NKU. Looked like Steve Nash burying both with no rim.
February 10, 20215 yr Throw the ball in to a 7’3” big man with 4 secs to go the full length of the court?
February 10, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, DragonFire said: Well, it was a second half comeback this time instead of fading, they just couldn’t get that final rebound. Gotta get that board.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, John Anthony said: Throw the ball in to a 7’3” big man with 4 secs to go the full length of the court? Like I said in another thread, the players are stupid. No way that was the plan if he made the 2nd.
February 10, 20215 yr UK is an example of reverse synergy. They are worse than the sum of their parts.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, John Anthony said: Throw the ball in to a 7’3” big man with 4 secs to go the full length of the court? I would hope that was not the actual play, and Toppin just panicked with the initial options not open. However, either way that is a horrible way to finish, after actually playing so well at the end for once.
February 10, 20215 yr Kentucky continues their streak of finding a way to lose when the game is on the line.
February 10, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said: Like I said in another thread, the players are stupid. No way that was the plan if he made the 2nd. Just now, futurecoach said: I would hope that was not the actual play, and Toppin just panicked with the initial options not open. However, either way that is a horrible way to finish, after actually playing so well at the end for once. I’m not going rounds with anyone tonight but a YMCA team would have a at least one guard near the inbounds player. Unreal man, unreal, I don’t what else to say, I truly don’t.
February 10, 20215 yr Well the offense actually played well, and especially at the end. They seemed to find a nice rhythm and something that could have possibly given them confidence going forward. This was the type of win, that would have possibly got them going in the right direction in regards to the SEC tournament. However, at the end of the day it still ended in a lost. So this game really doesn’t do much at all. I will say that the team has looked better for longer stretches the last few games. Like they are getting close to figuring it out. However, at the end of the day they still haven’t been able to finish. I will add that even though they simply haven’t been good. As they mentioned on the broadcast, that definitely have been very unlucky this year too.
February 10, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, futurecoach said: I would hope that was not the actual play, and Toppin just panicked with the initial options not open. However, either way that is a horrible way to finish, after actually playing so well at the end for once. Thought Boston coming through first was the best option. He catches it close to halfcourt, on the move, to his strong side. Either Toppin missed that or they really were supposed to go to Sarr.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.