February 10, 20215 yr Williams buried Boston on the rebound at the Ark. end. Refs make the right call, game over UK wins.
February 10, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said: 14-26 from 3 and we still lose. Checking all the boxes for ways to lose bingo.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, doomer said: Williams buried Boston on the rebound at the Ark. end. Refs make the right call, game over UK wins. He took him to the ground for sure.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, DragonFire said: Checking all the boxes for ways to lose bingo. Cover all!
February 10, 20215 yr Calipari says the inbounds play at the end was supposed to go to Sarr and then a guard but no guard got open. 2nd option was go to BJ Boston on inbound, but Toppin didn’t see him.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, John Anthony said: It was definitely a foul on UK that lead to the Arkansas free throws. There was a foul on the putback. But right before the foul, Boston was taken to the ground on the initial shot. Replay angle from above the backboard revealed it clearly.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, John Anthony said: Calipari says the inbounds play at the end was supposed to go to Sarr and then a guard but no guard got open. 2nd option was go to BJ Boston on inbound, but Toppin didn’t see him. Yuck.
February 10, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, Randy Parker said: There was a foul on the putback. But right before the foul, Boston was taken to the ground on the initial shot. Replay angle from above the backboard revealed it clearly. I was watching the ball I didn’t see that on Boston.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, John Anthony said: I was watching the ball I didn’t see that on Boston. I was watching the ball in real time. Didn't see the foul on Boston until the replay from above.
February 10, 20215 yr 3 minutes ago, John Anthony said: Calipari says the inbounds play at the end was supposed to go to Sarr and then a guard but no guard got open. 2nd option was go to BJ Boston on inbound, but Toppin didn’t see him. I would rather let a guard dribble the length of the floor than throw it to the center at halfcourt.
February 10, 20215 yr 8 minutes ago, John Anthony said: It was definitely a foul on UK that lead to the Arkansas free throws. It was also definitely a foul on Arkansas going for the rebound, before the guy even got it to try to shoot it.
February 10, 20215 yr Just now, Randy Parker said: I would rather let a guard dribble the length of the floor than throw it to the center at halfcourt. 100% you have to give it to a guard who drives past the half court line for a decent look, or a guard who can quickly take a few steps and pitch it to a wing and hope. I think what's more troubling is it's like they were winging it.
February 10, 20215 yr 17 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said: Incremental improvement. Maybe. But very small increments. I hope the Cats have enough time left this season to 'incrementalize" themselves to win no. 6.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.