Michigan and Ohio State Canceled

TheDeuce

I really don't care one way or the other, except that I kind of enjoy how stupid Kevin Warren looks, especially after trying to bully all of college football into cancelling the season, but why bother making a rule if your not going to enforce it.  What's Matt Jones on KSR always saying?  Something along the line of rules aren't rules without any consequences.  

I'm finding it funny, or st least difficult, to understand why some are so confused about my previous post. I'll spell it out plainly. The Big 10 is more interested in money than rules. The NCAA is more interested in money than rules. Either rules apply or they don't. What just occurred is because of money. End of story.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Because it is ridiculous Deuce. Anyone that’s upset about a 4 month old, stupid rule being changed in the middle of a pandemic when rules change literally every day, clearly has a huge bias. Obviously this doesn’t apply to you, but I’ve been arguing with my SEC friends all day about it. They are outraged. They are calling for the SEC to automatically award Bama the conference championship as the only undefeated team and have A&M and Florida play again so they can make sure 2 teams get in. These are the idiots I’m dealing with haha Unfortunately for the rest of college football, SEC fans are all idiots and their voices are louder than everyone else. If you can’t tell, it’s been a long day. Didn’t get much work done. Haha 

You know they aren’t rational and shouldn’t waste your time. 

13 minutes ago, Run To State said:

I'm finding it funny, or st least difficult, to understand why some are so confused about my previous post. I'll spell it out plainly. The Big 10 is more interested in money than rules. The NCAA is more interested in money than rules. Either rules apply or they don't. What just occurred is because of money. End of story.

What occurred was because of fairness. Money is a by product of what happened. 

15 minutes ago, Run To State said:

Where was your outrage last week when the ACC literally canceled games to preserve ND/ Clemson in ACC Championship? Miami had a chance to make the championship with a loss by either Clemson and ND. Where’s your outrage? 

5 hours ago, Run To State said:

Says the ND fan who’s bankrolled by NBC to be average for 9 out of every 10 years.

5 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

You’ve interacted with me enough to know I get worked up easily haha just can’t help myself sometimes. 

You’ll eventually see the light, but I love the grit in you to go 7 pages.  When OSU comes up on here, just picture Barry Bonds smirking coming up to bat on the road.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

What occurred was because of fairness. Money is a by product of what happened. 

Fairness? Interesting. You have teams playing 10 games to earn their spot. Remind me, how many games has Ohio State played? 

You have a very biased opinion, it's your team, I get it. But changing the rules this far in just so OSU can get what they want is anything but fair. 

4 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Says the ND fan who’s bankrolled by NBC to be average for 9 out of every 10 years.

The difference between you and me is I admit when there's bias towards Notre Dame. I've said it on here and you know darn well I have. I don't care who the team is, it's not right. They don't deserve it, they didn't earn it, the rules were changed for monetary reasons, end of story. 

But just to make you happy, since you want to just turn this into a pointless "you hate Ohio State " comment, I'll play along. Maybe they should put an asterik on their helmets. Hope that helps.