Michigan and Ohio State Canceled

TheDeuce

7 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

If only UC didn’t have Covid right now. This is actually my preferred matchup if it could happen. 

Seems like to me from some folks on Twitter that the COVID situation at UC shouldn’t have been enough to keep the game from happening. 

12 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Seems like to me from some folks on Twitter that the COVID situation at UC shouldn’t have been enough to keep the game from happening. 

I honestly don’t know and that’s honestly pretty likely. UC had zero to gain from playing Tulsa this weekend and then playing them again the following weekend. So even if it was just a couple of cases, it makes sense that UC would cancel to make sure that the 1 game they do play against Tulsa is at Nippert. UC wouldn’t gain anything from beating Tulsa 2 weeks in a row vs beating them once. Might as well limit travel. I doubt UC would be down for it even if they could because it would throw off Tulsa prep, but I’m down if Ohio State and UC can get a matchup together. No fans anyways so might as well play it at PBS. I’d love it. I’m down for Texas A&M as well. I just want to see Ohio State play someone this weekend. I don’t really care who it is. Haha 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I would love to see OSU and Cincinnati play, that game would eliminate one of them. 

I thought the Big Covid-19 had a conference only schedule this year. UC would have nothing to gain playing OSU with a few days preparation. They will not crack the top four no matter what unfortunately. The Coastal/BYU game came to fruition for the following reasons : BYU agreed to a home and home beginning next year and(drum roll) Coastal's incoming President is a BYU grad. As a half time resident in that area it has been a blast watching this season unfold. They have a very nice athletic program across the board.

21 minutes ago, 9068 said:

I thought the Big Covid-19 had a conference only schedule this year. UC would have nothing to gain playing OSU with a few days preparation. They will not crack the top four no matter what unfortunately. The Coastal/BYU game came to fruition for the following reasons : BYU agreed to a home and home beginning next year and(drum roll) Coastal's incoming President is a BYU grad. As a half time resident in that area it has been a blast watching this season unfold. They have a very nice athletic program across the board.

I hear you, I am just fan. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Indiana has paused all football operations, it’s unlikely they would be eligible to play in the B10 title at 5-1, 2nd place in the East.

So that takes it down to Michigan State at 2-4, or they lower the games to 5 and send OSU.

If they're 5-1 aren't they already eligible for the title game?