Michigan and Ohio State Canceled

TheDeuce

2 hours ago, Run To State said:

Fairness? Interesting. You have teams playing 10 games to earn their spot. Remind me, how many games has Ohio State played? 

You have a very biased opinion, it's your team, I get it. But changing the rules this far in just so OSU can get what they want is anything but fair. 

I’m not talking about the playoff. The B1G can’t control if Ohio State gets in the playoff. Explain to me what would have been more fair? Put Indiana in? The team Ohio State beat? 

42 minutes ago, Run To State said:

Sorry, that was meant for this quote from John Anthony:

"Says the ND fan who’s bankrolled by NBC to be average for 9 out of every 10 years."

To be fair, I’m rooting like crazy for ND against Clemson. It basically locks up the ND/Ohio State matchup in the playoffs. That’s not going to end well for your boys. 

8 hours ago, John Anthony said:

You’ll eventually see the light, but I love the grit in you to go 7 pages.  When OSU comes up on here, just picture Barry Bonds smirking coming up to bat on the road.

I mean if you're scared away by literally one person being anti-OSU, good on you I guess? 😂 

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

I’m not talking about the playoff. The B1G can’t control if Ohio State gets in the playoff. Explain to me what would have been more fair? Put Indiana in? The team Ohio State beat? 

Did they meet the criteria to make the Big 10 championship? No. Did they change the rules to benefit OSU? Yes. Explain, in a unbiased way, how that's fair. It's not about fairness. It's about money.

3 hours ago, Run To State said:

The difference between you and me is I admit when there's bias towards Notre Dame. I've said it on here and you know darn well I have. I don't care who the team is, it's not right. They don't deserve it, they didn't earn it, the rules were changed for monetary reasons, end of story. 

But just to make you happy, since you want to just turn this into a pointless "you hate Ohio State " comment, I'll play along. Maybe they should put an asterik on their helmets. Hope that helps.

Sort of like when I said OSU was overrated earlier this year and everyone mocked it?  Try again...

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

To be fair, I’m rooting like crazy for ND against Clemson. It basically locks up the ND/Ohio State matchup in the playoffs. That’s not going to end well for your boys. 

Maybe. Heck, they may beat ND in a big way. I never said OSU wasn't a good team. If that were to happen, I certainly won't cry about it. 

2 minutes ago, Run To State said:

Did they meet the criteria to make the Big 10 championship? No. Did they change the rules to benefit OSU? Yes. Explain, in a unbiased way, how that's fair. It's not about fairness. It's about money.

If there was a viable alternative, I’d be ok with it. I’d be upset, but there’d be nothing I could do. Id Indiana was 6-0 and Ohio State was 5-0, they wouldn’t have changed the rule. Period. But since there’s no viable alternative because of Indiana’s loss to Ohio State, this was the only fair thing to do. You’re telling me it would be more fair for an undefeated Ohio State to watch a team they beat play for the B1G Championship? 

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Nah, we’re the minority fan base on here.  We know what kinda hate comes with it.

I know we've had this discussion before, and you can manufacture whatever you need to, Ohio State will never be the most hated team on this board. Ever. 😂 

16 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Not remotely close.

I used to think it was Louisville but does anybody on here really go after UL post Bobby and Rick?  I don’t see a lot of 10 page threads on UL debates anymore?

Meyer the biggest villain on here is gone but we’re still hated, maybe Meyer was just a prop?