Ole Miss 42 Kentucky 41

16thBBall Fan

36 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Anyone see the image of UK with 10 players on defense during a crucial Ole Miss drive yet?  How does that still happen?

ALL the time m!!  Nobody has said anything about Stoopy’s clock mismanagement (again!!) at the end of regulation, 3rd and 17 with 1:17 left and we let let it get to :42?????  3rd and short I wouldn’t have called TO either but 3rd and 17!!!!  C’mon, with that much time and would’ve still had a TO left, maybe you get a FG!!

• Like 1

Terry Wilson played really well and should be congratulated for his work ethic.  A J Rose showboating is a reflection of our society and would have seen him with more bench time had not Smoke been injured.  What stood out to me was our inability to play defense against an offense that is upbeat but pretty one dimensional.  It's early and I will still spend my Saturday's enjoying, yes enjoying, Kentucky competing in the SEC!

7 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Terry Wilson played really well and should be congratulated for his work ethic.  A J Rose showboating is a reflection of our society and would have seen him with more bench time had not Smoke been injured.  What stood out to me was our inability to play defense against an offense that is upbeat but pretty one dimensional.  It's early and I will still spend my Saturday's enjoying, yes enjoying, Kentucky competing in the SEC!

Terry received the highest PFF grade on the team.