TheDeuce

Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates

Who Wins?  

28 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/18/2020 at 09:00 PM

After a dominating 44-7 opening week win against Cincinnati Moeller, Trinity will host crosstown rival Male as the Bulldogs begin their 2020 season. These two have gone back and forth over the past few years, and have traditionally provided some incredible games, both in the regular season and playoffs. Will we have another classic, or will the Rocks solidify their hold on 6A?

• Thanks 1

Rocks prove why they're the premiere program not only in KY. but in the country. The win streak (in Ky.) started after they last lost to Male, and it continues this week. Trinity has the advantage of having a game won under their belt, and the Dawgs are playing their first game on the road at the house of redemption.

T-42

H-17

• Like 1

I think Trinity rolls. Male rebuilding on offense so Trinity defense will shut them down. Maybe Trinity doesn’t score 40 since Male’s strength will be defense. I’ll go with Trinity 28-7.

3 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I think Trinity rolls. Male rebuilding on offense so Trinity defense will shut them down. Maybe Trinity doesn’t score 40 since Male’s strength will be defense. I’ll go with Trinity 28-7.

Izayah Cummings was a MAN in the regular season game last year. Someone for Male has to step up and be that guy in order for them to stay in this game. I think Jaylin Bross has the ability, but does he have the help around him? We'll see.

Right now, it's hard to picture anything less than a comfortable Trinity win.

• Like 1

I think Trinity wins, but no way I pick a big margin. I've seen too many barn burners between these two. 

On 9/14/2020 at 12:50 PM, TheDeuce said:

I think Trinity wins, but no way I pick a big margin. I've seen too many barn burners between these two. 

2 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

The “Big Two” square off again.  Go Rocks!!!

It will be two physical, well-coached teams.

I may eat these words but I am going with Trinity with a running clock. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Trinity may just be a special team this year..

Rocks 48-14

I think Trinity wins probably easily but I’m surprised the votes are 17-0 I figured someone would’ve went the other way.

Trinity rolls. Just a different animal this year. Thank goodness HHS doesn't scrimmage them anymore. Especially this year. We would be still waiting for kids to recover.