Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates

TheDeuce

Who Wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/18/2020 at 09:00 PM

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Here is the link to watch the game tomorrow on the NFHS Network:

Varsity Football Trinity High School vs. Louisville Male High School | NFHS Network

Is it standard operating procedure for  NFHS to stream games without  announcers, like Trinity-Moeller was?     I tried to synchronize it with Trinity's  radio broadcast but there was too much of time difference.    We turned the NFHS sound way  up so we at least  could hear  the stadium announcer.  One of  my kids is  quite savvy with digital technology and he thought that the camera might have been operated by a robot rather than a human being, using some type of artificial intelligence.   I did note that sometimes what appeared on  the screen had no bearing to the action on the field, for instance, showing a deep receiver when a dive play was being run.   Also, there. were no shots of the scoreboard  to give you time, down/distance and score.

Just now, tcjkbt said:

Is it standard operating procedure for  NFHS to stream games without  announcers, like Trinity-Moeller was?     I tried to synchronize it with Trinity's  radio broadcast but there was too much of time difference.    We turned the NFHS sound way  up so we at least  could hear  the stadium announcer.  One of  my kids is  quite savvy with digital technology and he thought that the camera might have been operated by a robot rather than a human being, using some type of artificial intelligence.   I did note that sometimes what appeared on  the screen had no bearing to the action on the field, for instance, showing a deep receiver when a dive play was being run.   Also, there. were no shots of the scoreboard  to give you time, down/distance and score.

I believe the announcing is left up to the school hosting the stream.

37 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

I watched a game in Indiana and a long run went out of screen and didn’t know if was touchdown or not until ball was spotted after play. I saw another game on there that had announcers and score with clock so seems to vary widely from school to school.

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, Tkinslow said:

I think Trinity wins probably easily but I’m surprised the votes are 17-0 I figured someone would’ve went the other way.

It's now 25-1. This game is #1 vs. #2 and only one in twenty-six people think #2 will win. That's a testament to the perception of how far ahead of the pack Trinity is.

I picked T myself, but deep down, I'm pulling for Male because I hope 6A isn't quite that cut and dry this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

It's now 25-1. This game is #1 vs. #2 and only one in twenty-six people think #2 will win. That's a testament to the perception of how far ahead of the pack Trinity is.

I picked T myself, but deep down, I'm pulling for Male because I hope 6A isn't quite that cut and dry this season.

Top 20 in nation so pretty cut and dry.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

Not sure how you viewed the whole game. I was there and pulled it up on my phone, the coverage didn't start until 5 minutes left during halftime.

23 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Here is the link to watch the game tomorrow on the NFHS Network:

Varsity Football Trinity High School vs. Louisville Male High School | NFHS Network

Here's a link to the audio broadcast from WFIA 94.7 FM, in case there are issues with the NFHS livestream.

https://www.iheart.com/live/947-fm-wfia-5992/