Big 10 Cancels Football Season

Jumper_Dad

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 3:45 PM, John Anthony said:

Justin has done a great job!  Kid is gonna be a multimillionaire in 8 months, still wants it.

Truth.  Have to respect his competitiveness AND him looking out for his teammates.   He knows he will get his shortly.  Fields is looking out for his guys that need the season to help their chances in the NFL.  Also tOSU MIGHT have a shot at a title, if they play.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if the vote had different results, seeing as they know three other power conferences are playing. They can’t afford to let that happen. 

JA is more connected than I am for sure, but everything I’m hearing is that the coalition of Ohio State, Nebraska, and Iowa have now got 4 other schools on board to vote to play this fall. Maryland, Rutgers, and Illinois are supposedly solid no’s and any plans to play this fall will exclude those schools. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

JA is more connected than I am for sure, but everything I’m hearing is that the coalition of Ohio State, Nebraska, and Iowa have now got 4 other schools on board to vote to play this fall. Maryland, Rutgers, and Illinois are supposedly solid no’s and any plans to play this fall will exclude those schools. 

If you vote no at this point, after they disclosed the first hidden vote, and will disclose the 2nd vote, you’re football program is now a glorified MAC program.

Big props to Nebraska they’ve really lead the charge here if this works.

• Like 1