Which Game/Competition Show Would You Want To Be On?

Jumper_Dad

Watching the summer replacement game shows and competition shows got me to thinking. Which current show would you want to be a contestant on?

I have no talent, so America's Got Talent and World of Dance are out for me. Been married 30 years, so the Bachelor is not an interest. Shows like The Titan Games or Tag aren't in my current skillset. I'm not a quick enough (or smart enough) to for regular Jeopardy. Family Feud could be fun so would Survivor, but my Survivor days are behind me.

I think I'd like for the Wife and I to try The Wall. We would probably get the worst ball bounces in history, but that's the one for me.

• Like 1

Survivor without a doubt. I would say Big Brother too but with the way they have been casting lately I would go insane and it would probably do irreparable damage to my mind having to live in a house with a lot of the people they cast now. Old school Big Brother in the first 10 seasons or so would be a blast.

• Like 1

Survivor without a doubt. I would say Big Brother too but with the way they have been casting lately I would go insane and it would probably do irreparable damage to my mind having to live in a house with a lot of the people they cast now. Old school Big Brother in the first 10 seasons or so would be a blast.

Definitely Big Brother for me.

• Like 1

I’d love to do Survivor, but I have zero chance of getting to do that.

The easy answer is Jeopardy, and I think I’d have a decent chance to do ok.

I did try out for the original American Gladiator series, and made it the final audition prior to getting on the show. But I couldn’t take the time off work and wasn’t able to attend.

My mother was in the audience for the Price is right twice in the early and mid 80’s but never got called to come on down.

• Like 1

Definitely Big Brother for me.

When they cast a more diverse cast I would agree. Now almost all the cast are young people from California who are just looking to grow their social media and become “influencers.” Back in the glory days of Big Brother I would have to agree it would probably top my list.

• Like 1